21 - Bliss

No new warnings

Natsuki POV||Monika's room

"I wonder why you never take me to your house often. Only time you did it was for half an hour. Is something wrong, love?" Monika asked calmly.

"I'm fine. It's just that m-my dad isn't the nicest to guests. He doesn't communicate well with people, you, uh, see. It-It's a problem that makes it hard f-for him to, um, afford food...But I'm fine!"

"Are you sure? I would hate for you to get hurt.." Monika patted my shoulder affectionately.

"Mhm. Let's not talk about this. And anyways, Sayori's inviting the club for karaoke tomorrow."

"Oo! How did you see that before me?" Monika quickly grabbed her phone and typed in her password faster than the flash.

"Huh, No idea." 

"Oh, Yuri w-wants to see a pic of the body, Melody says it's gonna be on the news..." Monika whispered.

"Why is there so many d-deaths lately? Ever since...I broke up with MC."

"Probably just a coincidence, I-I mean, could it be a yandere?" Monika joked.

"As if! The only person that loves me is YOU...And I don't even know why.."

"Of course I love you. But, don't your parents love you too?" Monika asked. I chuckled nervously.

"Yeah, they uh do." 

Monika seemed to notice that my tone of voice was unconvincing, yet decided to not talk about it.

"Oh my god! What if Melody's the yandere?" Monika half joked. I can tell that it was a half joke, but why half?

"What? No way!" 

"How come?" She asked. I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon. It's people who have wronged you." Monika explained, sighing.

"Ugh! Okay, I'm going to  calm down in the bathroom. Don't come in."

"Alright, sorry."

I stepped into the bathroom and carefully locked the door. I sank to the floor, crying. I was starving, but dad said no food from a person he doesn't know. If only he fed me more. The junk food he eats...I have to literally lie to my girlfriend! My eyes filled with tears, and I cupped my face with my hands. 

"H-Help..." I whispered. I was shaken. I couldn't move. I knew that Monika heard me slightly, and I heard a gentle knock on the door.

"I TOLD YOU TO N-NOT COME IN! I-" 

But my voice was weak. I was weak. I needed to stop this. It was annoying how person after person after person was toying with me. I need to stop...living.  

"Sorry love..."

"I-It's okay, I'll g-go..." Monika said, and I heard footsteps. I cried softer after that, trying to make her care less. 

My hand twitches, as I started wiping my tears.

This isn't happening after Asuka. I'm gonna wait until God decides to send her to hell.