9 - Graveyard

No new warnings

Yuri POV||The clubroom

"Okay, everyone. It seems as if MC will not attend school anymore... So we will have to work on the festival ourselves! Sayori, what would you like to work on?" Monika politely said.

"I don't know... I guess I could help you." Sayori replied. I knew that she did know, that she was lying so that I may be partners with Natsuki. Clever, don't you think?

"Ah, alright. You, Natsuki?" Monika asked, clearly not wanting Sayori to help her.

"Of course baking! Would I do anything else dummy?" Natsuki responded.

"Mm, okay...Yuri, what about you?" Monika asked yet again.

"Banner-making. I think it will be fine to work with Natsuki, as I will want her opinion. She is very good at art." 

"Ah! You bet! I can make all the Parfait Girls! And the best strawberries! Just hand me a paintbrush." Natsuki bragged cutely.

"I will.." 

"Did you say something?" Natsuki asked me, hearing my whisper.

"Not at all."

"Hm. Fine, I guess." She huffed.

"Alright then, I'll write it down." Monika said, loud enough it could be a yell, but in the massive span of the classroom, it was a normal tone of voice for all of us.

"Hey hey Yuri! I read that boring Markov book! You gotta read Parfait Girls Now! Ahahaha!" Natsuki laughed, as she stood up and walked to my desk.

I sighed.

"Okay, okay.." 

We walked near the windows and read as Monika and Sayori were talking. All was well, and as Minori had finished shopping with Alice in the book, we closed up the volume and decided to leave. 

"G'bye Yuri! Cya tomorrow!" Natsuki bid.

"Bye Suki."

Sayori had left barely a minute after, yet Monika stayed. Me and Sayori walked to a bench near the fountain and she explained how Monika had a crush. It was middle school drama, yet it sparked my interest.

"Oh, on who?"

"No idea, yet she said it wasn't a boy. Doesn't really narrow it down though, since she's pan." Sayori explained.

"Is it one of us?"

"Maybe. Well I gotta go now, bye." Sayori responded, and she left, almost running down the hall.

I had a slight feeling to open the door and ask Monika...

(In case you didn't know, what happens next is Fireflies)