29 - Ready for it...?

New warnings? How about go back to the first page and see what warnings are there? Better yet, read the warnings in 7 - Essence and 19 - Windwhirl. But just maybe, it's not the same? Also, sorry it's short, writer's block.

Would've named it  ...Ready for it? but yk copyright 

Yuri POV

"Hey, you're Yua, right?"

"How'd you know?" Yua asked, looking nervous. 

"Natsuki. Oh and, I think we need a more private area. Girls bathroom on 2nd floor, 3:45. Got it?" 

"Sure..." She said, obviously confused. 

---

"So, how come we're here?" Yua asked. We were in the girls bathroom. No clubs were in this floor, so nobody would be here. I was gonna say that I was late because I accidently left the school. It had worked with Natsuki, I'm sure I'll be fine. 

"Listen Yua, I...Like...Natsuki. And you do too, so...Goodbye." 

I cornered her next to a bathroom stall, she was too stunned to speak. I flipped my pocket knife so that I held it in a place where she couldn't get it no matter what. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the ground. I started softly choking her, my nails digging into her skin. I used my other hand and scratched her skin on her face.  

To my surprise, she fought back. She grabbed my legs and turned them the other way, making me fall. She then pulled my hair.

"Bitch!" I screamed, getting myself up as she tried to run.

She looked at me with tears in my eyes with her hand on the doorknob, "How do you expect Natsuki to love you if you're a murderer...?"

"She doesn't know, dumbass. And you shouldn't know either, love."

"What..." Yua said, confused. The word "love" did it, huh?

"Uhm, yeah that's right! I uh, love you! Please don't tell anyone!" 

"I won't... But why try to kill me if you love me?" Yua asked, clearly dazed.

"I'll explain everything, just please don't go!"

She slowly walked towards me, and I didn't dare strike. 

"I...I admit it. I'm a yandere, but I love you as well. It was even hard for me to do anything...I was originally gonna confess to you here, uhm, but I couldn't choose between you and Natsuki..."

"Oh my! That's so...poetic. I like you too, want to be my girlfriend?" She asked, smiling. I guess the lie worked.

I could hear her muttering, "Real life yandere babe?!"

God I hate her, "No, sorry. I don't wanna date people yet... Can you just sit for a second...?"

"Okay!"

Then I used my pocket knife to slit her throat. Then I just simply stabbed her back. She stumbled and died. Very very slowly. It wasn't painful. And this was a easy kill. Then was no yell, no sadness. She just simply thought that I liked her. Guilt seeped into me, yet I got distracted and cleaned myself up. It only got on my face and neck anyway. I didn't dispose the body, I just removed the fingermarks on the knife and put in back in. Then I checked everywhere, nope. Why did I think the school would have cameras in a girls bathroom?

I put on a brown wig, then ran out. That way I could go home, put the wig down, and come back tomorrow. The meeting would end by the time I got home anyway.