the fight, again

Nevaeh pov
"Cap," Clint said as he walked out of the van.

"You know I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice," Steve told him as Wanda and I got out.

"Hey man, you're doing me a favor. Besides, I owe a debt." Clint smiled and I was bearly able to keep my body standing.

"Thanks for having my back." Steve thanked us.

"It was time to get off my ass," Wanda replied.

"How about our other recruit?" Steve asked.

"He's rarin' to go. Had to put a little coffee in him, but... he should be good." Clint opened the van to reveal a man.

"What timezone is this?" He asked.

"Come on. Come on." Clint told him.

The man shook Steve's hand with an amazed look. "Captain America."

"Mr. Lang," Steve said.

"It's an honor. I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow! This is awesome! Captain America." He looked at Wanda. "I know you, too. You're great!" Je then looked at me, "my daughter is a huge fan of you." He turned back and felt Steve's shoulders. "Jeez. Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so... thanks for thinking of me." He said and looked at sam "Hey, man!"

"What's up, Tic Tac?" Sam asked.

"Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I..." Mr lang said.

"It was a great audition, but it'll... it'll never happen again," Sam said.

"They tell you what we're up against?" Steve asked.

"Something about some... psycho-assassins?" He asked.

"We're outside the law on this one. So, if you come with us, you're a wanted man." Steve told him.

"Yeah, well, what else is new?" Lang asked.

"We should get moving." A man who came out of Steve's car said.

"We got a chopper lined up," Clint announced.

"They're evacuating the airport," I said.

"Stark," Sam said.

"Stark?" Lang asked.

"Suit up," Steve told us.

◇◇◇

I was with Barnes and Sam when a spider-dressed kid came to us, Barnes tried to punch him but the kid blocked it, "you have a metal arm?
That's awesome dude."

Sam launched himself on the kid while I took out my old familiars, spiders.

"Hey, buddy I think you lost this!" The kid yelled and I saw he held something big before throwing it at Barnes.

"Okay, I had enough, time to get you back to shape.
Come forth and seek me, and equal we will be.
Not master and servant, but familiar to familiar, to share our knowledge, our spirit, and our traits." I chanted, now I can use them as my familiars.

"...Mr. Stark... so I'm really sorry." He said as the spiders moved towards the kid and walked him up completely.

"What the..." He asked.

"I'm sorry, love, familiars, cant keep them in place." I smiled and walked to him.

"miss ma'am, how did you do that?
Were you bitten--" He was cut by Redwing grabbing his hand and flying him out.

"Couldn't you two do it earlier?" Barnes asked.

◇◇◇

We all ran towards the quinjet when a ray of yellow laser blocked our way, "Captain Rogers, I know you believe what your doing is right.
But for the collective good...you must surrender now." Vision said as the team of iron man gathered up.

"What do we do, Cap?" Sam asked.

"We fight," Steve answered.

While everyone ran forward I stayed back and started my spell, man I'm exhausted.

"Andrelamastro, matarastar, frocus!" I yelled and all of team iron man held their hearts.

"Run!
Now!" I yelled.

"And leave you guys here?
Not a chance!" Cap said.

"Listen to me, I won't be able to hold it for long you have to run now, if you want to win some of us will have to lose." I cried out.

When I released them and fell to the ground Lang said something and then from being tiny as an ant he was huge, and I mean it.

Then darkness.
I should use that as my catchphrase.