new life

Nevaeh pov

"This will be 267$," I told the man.

"Are you kidding me?
For this little thing?" He asked.

"Listen to me, and listen well I dont care whether you choose to take it and pay or get the hell out of my eyes, whatever you choose, don't choose to annoy me, it's never a good choice," I told the man and summoned a knife.

"I'll take it!" He said quickly and paid and with that, I flew away from there.

I walked into ou-- my house and inhaled deeply, "I know you're in here." I said.

"Hello, Nevaeh," Natasha said.

"Natalia." I hissed, "Are you here for business, pleasure, or pleasure business?" I asked.

"Business, I suppose." She smiled sadly.

"Then talk to the dead," I said and walked to the kitchen.

"We need you," she told me and I scoffed, "I NEEDED you, where were you then?" I asked.

She looked down and then up again, "we have a way to get Wan-" She said and I summoned a dagger and pinned it to her throat, "you don't get to say her name!" I hissed.

"I will not, but we need you." She said and snatched the dagger from my hands.

"Fine, but beware, I'm not the witch I used to be, I'm a bitch witch now," I smirked and walked out.

A short one, I know, I just wanted to update again, bye bye 👋