02

It was decided.
Craig and his friends we're going to that coffee shop close to his apartment, and now Tweek is going to think he's a creep because he left for no reason just to come back with a bunch of idiots that could barely be considered his friends.

Just to clarify, this was all Clyde's fault, and Tolkien's for letting him do this, and Jimmy's for not busy, and a little bit of Craig’s fault for agreeing to this.

Even though he was very reluctant to come, he was also very excited, happy even?

He went down his apartment building into the lobby only to, unfortunately, see Clyde, Token and Jimmy waiting for him at his building.
How could the lobby staff betray him like this? Allowing them to enter so freely? How is this possible?

Ignoring the betrayal, he greeted them, for them to be aware of his gracious presence.

"Ten bucks says the reason Craig didn't want us to come was because he spilled coffee and he's too embarrassed to come back." Clyde grinned as he proposed the bet to his friends.

"I'll take that action." Tolkien smirked as he looked at Clyde, expectant that he was going to win this bet, he offered his hand to Clyde and he shook it, confirming the wager.

"You can't just bet over my life!" Craig glared at them in protest.

"Too late, Jimmy was a witness to the bet, we even shook on it." Clyde looked at Craig, with obvious amusement.

"G-Guys, I- think we should g-go." Jimmy declared, clearly getting bored of Clyde's and Tolkien's constant gambling (and bickering) with Craig.

"Oh! Yeah! Let's go and win me 10 bucks!!" Clyde eagerly ran through the door, basically dragging Tolkien with him, Craig groaned out of irritation and followed them with Jimmy.

-

Just as they were about to walk into the door, Tolkien noticed the look of pure panic into Craig's face, which was an eeire appearance considering how cool and reserved he usually looks.
"Hey Craig, you okay?"

"Don't worry dude, he's just worried we'll find the dufflebag full of pure Brazilian cocaine he's hid in here" Clyde grinned as he shoved Craig inside with excitement.

As soon as they were all in, Clyde pulled the other 3 into a huddle;

"Alright, me and Tolkien will go investigate, Jimmy will find us a table, preferably a booth, so we can pretend we're characters from How I Met Your Mother,"

"The sit-com?"

"Yes Toklien the sit-com, anyways, Craig, go order. You know our orders."

"Uh-.. Are you sure you want me to order? Tolkien is definitely better than me at ordering and he has better memory we should jus--"

"What?" Clyde un-huddled and smirked at him.

"What "what"? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Clyde just grinned and turned to face the counter, Jimmy and Tolkien following and doing the same.

"Ah, I see." Tolkien snickered as the sudden realisation hit him aswell.

All three of them turned to face Craig with a grin on their faces.
Clyde sneered and looked at Craig,
"I mean he is kinda cute, I didn't know blondes were your type though."

"What do you mean--" Blush covered Craig's face as he realised what Clyde meant.

"Let's just get a table so you can sit down and stop this dumbassery-!" Craig forcefully pulled on the hood of Clyde's sweatshirt, dragging him to a table.

"Well Craig, go order." Clyde mischievously grinned as he sat down in the booth with Tolkien.

"Wha- No! I already said that I-.. um.." Craig looked down on his table, carefully hiding the blush that was scattered across his face.

"Well, we won't order, so you have to, we can be here all night Craig," Clyde tried to hold his laughter but tremendously failed.

"Fine."