08

As time passed, Craig's buddies noticed change in Craig. He was more upbeat and excited, well for Craig that is. Less cocky and rude, which is rare, for him. Definitely smiling, a lot more. And the reason was obvious, though never admitted by Craig himself, he, and his friends, knew the reason for his nicer exterior was none other than Tweek.

It was really obvious too.
He'd come to that coffee shop everyday, specifically when Tweek's shift started and then left when it finished.
If Tweek called in sick or didn't come for some other reason, Wendy would notice how gloomy he'd look, even if he tried his best to hide it.
He wouldn't even sit down at a table anymore, he'd get a chair from nearby and sit down in front of the counter to talk with Tweek repeatedly. Tweek didn't mind the extra company, and Craig loved it.

And who wouldn't?
The "extra company" was by far, the prettiest boy Craig had met, and Craig wasn't even one to really fixate on looks.
His looks weren't even what Craig really liked about him, it was the way he smiled at him, the way he laughed, every, single, little thing he did had the black haired boy hooked.

Sooner enough, Craig himself noticed the crush he had on the blond. Though he wasn't really sure he was planning on acting on it. "Shut up Clyde, I'm not a rom-com main character, I'm not gonna "confess" like a fucking loser and then get rejected."

"Oh yeah, so you're just gonna continue your never ending cycle of daily flirting?"
Clyde bitterly replied in hopes Craig would understand his point.

"Yes. And I fully intend to." Craig glared back at him, refusing to cooperate, both in his weird confessional plan, and on giving him the remote, as he took it from Clyde's hands.

"A-as much a-as I ha-hate to s-say th-this.. Cl-Clyde's r-right. Y-you ca-can't sit
a-around w-wa-waiting for shi-shit to
h-happen." Jimmy pitifully glanced over his stubborn friend, who was desperately looking through movies on Netflix.

"Yeah dude, Tweek's a good guy." Tolkien sat down taking the remote from Craig, "He's cool, you should confess now before he gets a boyfriend or something and you lose your chance."

Craig glared at him, refusing to speak, mainly because he hadn't thought of a comeback yet, until he recalled something,
"I have a.. chance?"

"Yeah, dumbass. Of course you do." Clyde rolled his eyes in dismissal, "Why else do you think you two spend every single day together?"

"I dunno." He glared back at him. "Boredom?"

"Right right, so when are you going to confess?" Tolkien grinned in anticipation.

Craig rolled his eyes, "Maybe.. never."

"Boooo!" Clyde eagerly grabbed the remote and put on Legally Blonde before any of the others could respond, "Congratulations Craig! You've become your very own cockblocker! You should be proud!"

Clyde earned a punch in the shoulder, personally delivered by Craig for that remark, but was still grinning at his joke, even if that hit was definitely gonna leave a bruise.

"Honestly, you should confess today.. no point in waiting so long." Clyde admits with a sly smile.

"Today..? That's like, way too early!" Craig scowled, putting way more nervousness into the reply even though he didn't intend to.

"You two. Shut up. I'm trying to watch a movie." Tolkien glared in annoyance as he moved over to sit closer to Clyde, as Clyde noticed and did the same.

"Okay okay."