04

"Wait.. what is he doing?" Craig watched intensly as Tweek and Clyde were apparently.. having a conversation?
He watched as Tweek pulled out a piece a paper as he twitched and wrote something on it. Clyde then got that piece of paper alongside the drinks and walked over to the table to sit down.

"What. Did. You. Do." Craig glared at Clyde with obvious hatred.

"Relax.." Clyde grinned, "You should actually thank me, I got his number for you."

"I am going to murder you, no, scratch that, I'm going to almost murder you, and then leave you to die in a forest so you are unable to cry for help or move but just lay there in extreme pain until you die."

"Woah, calm down before we report you to the police" Tolkien laughed awkwardly in disgust to the picture Craig had painted.

"You should be grateful", Clyde started, clearly still shaking from what Craig had just said, "I asked that dude 'Hey, do you think that guy's cute?' And I pointed at you, he totally thought you were cute. Then I said 'Do you want me to give him your number for you?" And he agreed. See? He's totally into you, no matter how much he was shaking or twitching or stuttering during our conversation."

Craig paused before speaking,
"He thinks I'm cute-?" Blush crept up on him as he asked the question.

"Yes! And by the way he was looking at you, extremely so!" Clyde excitedly handed him the piece of paper, clearly very happy with himself.

"Okay.. thanks.." Craig looked Clyde in the eye gratefully.

"Aww! He learned a new word!!!"
"Don't be so melodramatic Clyde." Craig looked away in disgust as they all looked at him in pride.
"Stop looking at me like that."