03

He stood up and glared at the three who were giggling uncontrollably. When they saw Craig going to the counter, they stopped to look over on how this was going to play out.

"Hey."

The blonde was obviously startled, which was given away by how Craig was greeted with a "Gah!!", he calmed down and looked at Craig with embarrassment, which made Craig blush even more than before.

"Uhm.." Craig tried to remember his friends' orders but nothing could come to mind, he was clearly preoccupied with a much more important job, looking at Tweek.
Craig noticed how.. attractive he was. Having a much more clear and closer view at him, he spotted the freckles that were scattered across his face, and how his eyes were green, and how he was really, really, really cute.

The other three stared at Craig, watching him fidgeting with his hands as he basically stuttered his way with the orders, unable to look Tweek in the eye.
Clyde was grinning and trying to hold in his laughter, Jimmy was looking at Craig with second-hand embarrassment, feeling bad for him while Token was staring with deep interest, curious to see how this would play out.
They watched Tweek fumble as he wrote the orders down, then looking at Craig in the eye, signaling him that he was done.
Craig picked up on the social clue, embarrassed yet grateful he was given a chance to look at Tweek in the eye again.
"Uh.. Bye." Craig panicked as the words escaped his mouth, internally furious at himself for letting him do that.

"..Bye!"

Craig immediately blushed, even his voice sounded amazing, angelic. Like he could hear him speak on repeat, or say "bye" on loop, and he would never get bored of it, impatiently waiting for the next word, he hazily grinned for what seemed like a nanosecond and then walked over in need to sit down.

"Fuck.." Craig glared at the table, as Jimmy moved over, making room for Craig in their side of the booth.
It didn't even seem like he waited for Craig to sit down before Clyde started his era of making fun of Craig.
"AND WHEN YOU JUST FUCKING STARTED STARING AT THE POOR GUY LMAOOO"
"C-Cut it ou-out Clyde. H-he's cle-clearly embarrassed." Jimmy tried to save the last remaining bit of Craig's dignity, but ultimately failed as Clyde ignored him and continued.

"Oh by the way, I recorded it on my phone so I can watch this daily--" Clyde eagerly showed of the video on his phone, parading it to everyone in the table, before Craig grabbed it, deleted it, and then opened recently deleted it and deleted it forever.

"I'm sorry Clyde, is my.. accident, a spectacle? Or will I need to remind you of how fucking head over heels you acted before you and Tolkien got together?"

"Please remind him I wanna know" Tolkien smirked as he looked over a clearly embarrassed Clyde.
"Okayokayokay, fine.." He stood up as he heard Craig's name to pick up their drinks. "Please accept me going there to get the drinks as a token of apology."