06

"Since when did you have a key to my apartment?" Craig glared at Clyde, who was already laying down on his couch.

"Ever since you made Tolkien a copy that time for emergencies-!" He grinned as Tolkien sighed.

"W-what do y-you g-guy-guys share a-assets?" Jimmy took Craig's phone and started reviewing his and Tweek's texts.

"Jimmy hand me the phone I wanna see how terrible of the flirt Craig is!!"

Craig flipped Clyde off in response.

"Craiggg, I know you're naturally a dick but leave this to the professionals, right Tolkien?" Clyde turned to face Tolkien who was sitting at the bottom of the couch.

"Leave me out of this babe, we're undoubtedly not professionals," Tolkien smirked as Jimmy handed him Craig's phone and he skimmed through their messages, "Aww, Craig.. I didn't know you could feel emotions!"

"Fuck off J. R. R Tolkien."

"My turn!" Clyde grabbed the phone ecstatically, "Hey Craig, what's that behind you?"

"What?" Craig turned to look at the TV due to instinct and then immediately turned back because of Clyde's historic shenanigans.

"Anddd.. sent!", Clyde looked at Craig with a devilish smirk, "Ooh, he's typing! Yay!"

"What the fuck? Was this your real plan all along-!? Tolkien, Jimmy, were you in on this?" Craig scowled as he looked Tolkien and Jimmy disapprovally, he would do the same with Clyde but he's definitely used to his dumb antics so he didn't.

"N-no, w-wh-why wou-would w-we part-participate in thi-this?" Jimmy tried to reassure Craig.

"Give me my phone!"

"Never!" Clyde threw himself from the couch into the carpet to avoid Craig and continue texting Tweek, "Anyways, thanks to ME you should probably get ready now, you're supposed to meet Tweek where he works in like 15 minutes."

"Fuck you dude!"

"Aww I love you too Craiggg!' Clyde grinned as he, finally, handed Craig his phone.

"Okay, Craig you should go get ready and in the meantime we will just play GTA or something on your TV." Tolkien sat up from Craig's couch and gave him a reassuring smile combined with a pat in the back, "Don't worry dude."

"Yeah let's play GTA I'm like godly at that game."

"C-Cly-Clyde, yo-you're n-not god-godly at G-GTA, all yo-you do i-is blo-blow ca-cars u-up."

"Yeah, but I'm godly at it." Clyde stared back at Jimmy with a smile plastered on his face.

Craig frustratingly got his jacket from his couch and looked over at his friends, "Okay,
I'll be leaving now. Clyde, don't make a mess. I'll be back later."
Murmurs of variations of the word "bye" were thrown around as Craig grabbed his keys and left.

"No Tolkien that's not how you play GTA, ignore what the game tells you to do, you need to put bombs in random people's cars!"

"Uh.. okay I guess, here you try." Tolkien handed him the controller.

"Let's just go spy on Craig now." Clyde stood up as both Tolkien and Jimmy did the same.