XXXIII

Sophia's pov

He took me inside the crowd very many people probably all the famous football players with their partners were talking and laughing with the with the a glass of drink ...

" Would you like to have some drink ?" Sebastian asked as we reached at the counter where there were thousands of drinks

" No.. thank you " i replied and he just nodded and asked for a glass of red wine for himself
Soon the bartender the gave him a glass of red wine..

" What was the announcement you were talking about?" I asked him

" Wait and watch beautiful lady " he answered

" Ohh wait , did you tell you how gorgeous and sexy you are looking today ?" He asked more of compliment ! But my cheeks instantly turned red and i looked at him with wide eyes and hit his shoulder while he just winked and chuckled, he is still the same ....

It's then the host came on the stage and welcomed all and told about the precious 10 of football league and how the beautiful journey it was and so on... And he continued to speak for about entire 10 minutes and then suddenly he took Sebastian's name and invited him on stage and told that he want to share something with everyone, it's then i saw him keeping his empty glass of wine on table and heading towards the stage after giving me last look...

" Good evening everyone, this is night is obviously special for everyone but for me it's more than just special.... I guess most of you guys have heard the news in the morning , that i am leaving football permanently" he said in the Mike and stopped for a second and before he could continue someone from the crowd probably from the first row asked

" Sebastian , please no more prank , we know it's all just a prank of yours you can't leave football, you can't leave your team " the man spoke

" Richard , i am really very sorry to say that this is not a prank but truth i am leaving football and it has a reason , last match ' the finals with Brazil ' my leg was badly injured and i had to put an iron rod inside it so that i can atleast walk or ran so far " he announced and everyone in the hall were shocked and all the noise for once stopped and listened him carefully...

" But i am not upset with it , yes when doctor told me that i won't be able to play football anymore i was little depressed but then i realised that everything in this world happens for a reason and that's when i found the reason behind this injury......well Many people thinks that i don't have any family but today i want you to meet my family ,the only person i have whom i can call my family and the reason which i was talking about..... " He said and stopped and then looked at me and instantly my heart started beating fast as he looked at me everyone in the hall also looked at me , and i became hell nervous

" Sophia , my love ,my family and my reason to live " he said and invited me on the stage which i surely didn't expected or never imagined but the then i started walking towards the stage and everyone clapped ... When i reached near the stage , Sebastian forwarded his hand and helped me to get on the stage and smiled at me ....

" Let me tell you guys that she is the only reason why you guys know me , why world knows Sebastian devies as a footballer and why i am standing here , and now when i have got this permanent shit inside my leg which is not allowing me to play , ' i Sebastian devies would love to give all my time to you and spend my rest of the life with you , so miss sophia would you please accept me as your future husband and give me this golden opportunity to take care of yours till i live " he asked as he sat on his one knee and asked for my hand and i am just more then overwhelmed, i almost cried at his proposal and now after the struggle of this many years how can I say no and so i just gave my hand to his , the next moment i know he kept down the Mike on stage and took out a box from his pocket, which he opened for me and revealed a beautiful diamond ring , he took out that and asked if he could just put it on my finger which i happily nodded and  he made me wear the ring and stood up and without wasting time i rested my head on his chest , i tried my best to stopped the tears come out but at last one came out and fell on the beautiful ring he gave me....

" Look at the play of Destiny, 7 years ago we meet , and i fell for her when we were in the Manchester University, the same city we are at right now .... She is the one who took me out of my dark past and made me look at the bright future, i lost everyone in my family and that's when she came to my life and became my only family , 5 years ago she left me for my good , because she knew if she continued to stay with me none of us would be able to make career , she told that she will be back soon when the right time will come and so today the right time comes and i finally got her back ..." He finished and the hall filled up with cheer up sound , everyone clapped and cheered for us and i looked at him with proud in my eyes and he planted a soft kiss on my forehead....

.
.
.
TBC
Do like and comment 💖