18

18,288,467 Likeskoreadispatch✔ rising star Jeon Jungkook has had quite a lot of success with his latest album

18,288,467 Likes
koreadispatch✔ rising star Jeon Jungkook has had quite a lot of success with his latest album. One month has gone by and the idol has surpassed a lot of other artists with his new songs.

While on the sidelines, our sources have reported on the unusual and taunting captions that the singer used on his instagram posts. Many fans speculate that the idol is in a secret battle of words with his ex lover who is yet to be revealed. The bunnies are all thriving, eager to see how the battle proceeds.

In other news, Producer and Rapper agustd has announced his new album feat RM, the Rapper from Bangtan hits. This will be their second collaboration and it sure will be a success seeing as their first album, Cypher 1 was such a success.

The world of modeling is also thriving as the angel of the modeling empire, the most sought out model in the world, Kim Taehyung also known by the moniker V,  seems to be posting rather scandalous captions. While many speculate that it's a new love interest, others are hinting it to be about Actor Park Bogum, the rumored boyfriend of the model prince. Looking at the modeling world, Actress Kim Jisoo has taken the ramp for Versace, taking part in their summer show as a special guest.

It sure is turning a lot of tides in the celebrity world. We'll keep you updated with the latest.

Follow for more spicy news.

_
view all 2,2773 comments

SooyaQueen my queen is taking the fashion world by storm! Versace❤

Dboyfan can't wait for the release of that new album.  Cypher 1 was incredible.

jissossi she can act, she can sing and she can model? Is there anything she can't do?

Kookmachine my man really be making all the bunnies wait in anticipation

Taepreach the way they described V's captions🤭🤭

Taetae2 i don't think it's Bogum. I think it's a mystery new person

KookieKream dispatch is such a clown 🤡 🤣