20

Taehyung knocked on the door, his mind in shambles as he thought back to the news and comments that he had read about Jungkook.

He was not surprised to see a message from Jungkook. He understood the negativity was a lot to handle for the younger who wasn't used to it at all.

Taehyung had experienced the same when he came out, the media and fans ripping him apart by calling him names. It wasn't easy to not be affected by the hate, however, he always held onto the little bit of positivity that he found. He could only hope that Jungkook would be able to do it as well.

And he hoped that he would be able to help Jungkook get through this storm, even if its at the expense of his rationality.

The door opened and Jungkook stood there in a fluffy oversized white sweater, his eyes all puffy with visible tear streaks on his cheeks.

Taehyung didn't waste any time to take the younger in his arms, hiding Jungkook's face in his chest as he manovered them inside, while simultaneously kicking the door with his feet to close it. It was an automatic lock so he didn't have to let go of Jungkook to manually lock it.

He learned against the door, jungkook letting out tiny sniffles as his sweater paws clutched tightly onto Taehyung's black shirt.

Taehyung pecked Jungkook's hair softly, his hands caressing Jungkook's back in an attempt to make the younger calm down.

Taehyung released his hold when he felt Jungkook lifting his head up, doe shaped eyes looking at him with so much vulnerability.

'You came', Jungkook said in awe, surprise evident in his tone.

Taehyung gently smiled, lifting his hand to wipe the trace of tears that were still left on the younger's cheeks.

'Ofcourse I came Bun. How could I not when you needed me'

'Thank you'

Jungkook sounded so small, like he was still unbelieving that Taehyung was actually here with him. After 3 years years of not being in the elders presence and only having pictures to look at, he couldn't believe that Taehyung was actually infront of him.

'Koo'

Jungkook lifted his head, eyes widening in surprise at the nickname. Taehyung always called him Koo when they were together. It felt like heaven to hear that name in Taehyung's deep voice.

'Lets go sit yeah? We have to talk about a lot'

Jungkook nodded, sweater paw hands coming up to wipe his tears, the sight making Taehyung internally coo. Jungkook looked so soft, so adorable even though his cheeks were flushed red and his eyes all swollen.

They made their way to the sofa in the sitting room, Taehyung facing Jungkook who sat on the sofa with his legs up.

'Koo. Are you okay?' Taehyung gently asked, his fingers touching Jungkook's chin.

'Yeah. I just.. I didn't think people would hate me so much you know', Jungkook's voice had gotten smaller, almost like a whisper and it sounded so heartbreaking.

'Oh Bun. People hate things which are different. They want others to be kept in the threshold that society perceives as normal. Anything that is different is hated. That doesn't mean you are bad.'

Jungkook sniffled, nodding his head slightly.

'Those who reacted negatively are the real problem. Ďont listen to them okay. Their words are just words, it doesn't change the fact that you are fucking precious for the world. Too precious. And nothing can change it yeah? '