• Dripping taxi •

Clouds fill the dark sky and pour down their sadness, watering the soil and hitting the ground.
My warm sweaty feet hit the concrete on the sidewalk, my eyes pouring out its emotions. My heart hurting and my body cracking around my hurt.
It's safe to say I'm not a happy drunk.

I feel my stomach jump into my throat, I almost laugh at the feeling until I realise my stomach really is in my throat. I throw my head into a bush and violently shake and hurl into a bush. I wipe off the excess snot from my face and keep walking. Normally I care what people think but I know I look like shit so I don't mind. The rain enters right through my dress like the fabric was non existent and my white dress is now soaked and probably flashing everyone, but I don't care. I look like shit anyways. I sniff up the snot in my nose and focus on getting home in the rain when a black car pulls up near me. Alarms ring in my head. I want to run but the world is not completely still yet so I just stand there.
The mysterious car rolls down the passenger window and I can make out a recognisable face. I don't care who it is, just the relief of seeing someone I know is comforting. My eyes focus on the driver. Mr Mitch?!
What is he doing here?
His brow lowers and he scowls at my state, his eyes judging me.
"Oh Ms Mclane, what have you gotten yourself into?" He slightly shakes his head and tuts under his breath.
I cross my arms over my chest and look down.
I try to speak but instead make inaudible sounds.
"Do you want me to drive you home, child?"
"N-no" I shake my head violently then stop suddenly when I feel dizzy.
"Ugh get in, I can't leave you like this"
He opens the car of his door and gets out, he's wearing black jeans and a white shirt. I've never seen him not wearing his suit before. It's so strange but I don't have the mental capability to look at him too much. He opens the door of his car and signals me to get in. I stumble to the door of his shiny black car and slump onto the leather seat.
"Careful of the seats child" Mr Mitch gets in his car now too soaking wet, his white shirt is sticking to his chest and you can see the bulges in his arms and chest.
I remember who's car I'm in and sit up straight, his voice sending a chill down my spine. His car is perfectly clean, not a mark on any of the surfaces.
Mr Mitch looks incredibly annoyed at the water dripping off my shirt dress and onto the floor of his perfect car.
I stare at him for a while, just for reality to sink in.. I'm in Mr Mitches FUCKING car?!
"So where abouts do you live?" He stares at me through his brow again.
"Errr-" it takes me a while to articulate my address but when I do he nods and starts driving.
I look at myself in the wing mirror to see eyeliner streaming down my face, I try and rub it off but my hands don't work so well.
"Water. Drink it now." Mr Mitch shoved a cup of water onto my lap
"I'm fine jeez" I say closing my eyes.
"Look at me when I'm talking to you. And don't give me that attitude."
His tone scares little drunk me enough to take a sip of the water and not say another word.
Soon after that his car pulls up outside my house.
"There you are." He opens the door for me.
"Thanks. Sir" I stumble my way out of the car and as I stand up I drop my heels, bending down to pick them up Mr Mitch tuts.
"You shouldn't wear that dress when it's wet, I can see your underwear."
"SORRY" I pull down the bottom of my dress in hopes that I'll shield my underwear from Mr Mitches gaze.
I walk to my house and fumble for my keys.
"Don't let this happen again child." He yells as I close my door behind me in total shock of the events that have just took place. What the fuck? I crawl into my bed and fall asleep, still in shock of The party, and Mr Mitch..