Three

Omniscient

Same day,6:12

Melly had just got the food and placed it on the kitchen counter.

He walked into the living room seeing how peacefully she was sleeping.

He smiled deciding to leave her as her sleep was interrupted by Lucas.

Melly walked back to the kitchen putting her food in the microwave for later.

He went upstairs to her room seeing her phone on charge making him pick it up and swipe unlocking it as she didn't have a password.

He went to contacts,adding his number in before setting it back down.

Melly opened the first drawer she had in her dresser seeing it was full of her underwear and bras.He smiled pulling out one of her red laced thongs bringing it to his nose smelling it as he inhaled a nice fruit-ish scent.

He licked his lips placing it in his pocket before pulling out a stack and placing it inside the drawer,closing it.

He walked out the room,closing the door behind him,walking downstairs.
He switched off the TV,fixing the blanket before kissing her cheek and walking out the door to his car,driving off.

"Wassum."he greeted another one of his workers,Bortlen who called him.

"Mariah's back and she's crying."he said making Melly sigh.

"Aight I'm on my way."he said turning right as he heard the phone hang up.

'what this bitch want now?'he thought shaking his head.
______
Melly soon pulled up seeing half his workers outside looking annoyed.

"Why yall ain't working?"he asked scrunching up his face.

"Sorry sir,Mariah keeps crying loudly and it got annoying,she keeps trying to boss us around like we her slaves telling us to rub her feet and things." Boomer answered for them.

"Aight lemme see what this bitch want."he said nodding making them all sigh in relief that he wasn't mad.

"Mariah what the fuck you on man?" Melly asked walking into the living room area.

"I'm pregnant."she said crossing her arms.

"Yo ass got some damn nerve,I hope you not tryna pin that shit on me cause Ion know if you remember but we ain't fucked not once."he said laughing at her facial expression.

"We did."she said knowing he was right.

"Mmcht Man fuck outta here with that bullshit and go ask yo nigga for money to take care of that child,bye."he said walking up stairs to the last floor where his office was.

"Oh wassum."he said opening the door as he saw Von,Durk,India,Jayda,Booka and Muwop.

"Wassup nigga,what she want?"Durk asked refering to Mariah.