Nineteen

Omniscient

Same day,16:30

"Wake up baby."Melly said kissing Iris' neck as he tapped her.

"Mm?"she hummed with her eyes still closed.

"Come on,we have to get ready baby, you can sleep again when we come back."he said placing a kiss on her lips.

Iris finally opened her eyes looking at him.

"How am I supposed to get up if you're on me?"she asked making him get off her.

"My fault."he said laughing as she walked into the bathroom.

"You wanna match baby?"he asked her from the closet.

"Yeah."she said putting toothpaste on her toothbrush.

"Don't make that water hell."He shouted out as he heard the water running.

"I'll make it how I like it."she shouted back before getting out their towels from the cabinet.

"Mhm don't get fucked up now."he said walking into the bathroom,placing their clothes on the counter.

"Chill."he said as she started twerking while feeling the water.

"Don't ever want me to give you a show."she said standing up straight and rolling her eyes.

"You can give me one when you want to get freaky."he told her pulling her to him and kissing her,grabbing her ass.

"But I want to get freaky."she said pouting.

"No,two more months."he said smacking her ass and turning her around to stop the water.

"That's so long."she whined.

"You said that,so we sticking with it." He said shrugging making her flip him off.

"I'll ask Marcus."she said as she took off her sweater.

"Hell nah."he said taking off his shirt.

"You can't tell me."she said walking to him and turning around.

"I can."he said unhooking her bra.

"Nope."she said taking off the bra as he pulled her back so she would be pressing up against him.

"I love yo titties."he said squeezing them.

"Boy move."she said trying to move his hands making his squeeze her nipples.

"Melly."she said as it somewhat came out as a moan.

"Mhm least we know who's boss here." He said as he laughed.

"Boy hush for I use you to clean the mirror."she said making him stop and look at her confused as she took off her pants.

"Was that supposed to be for my laugh?"he asked her making her nod smiling.

"Mmcht fuck you."he said taking off his socks.

"When daddy?"she asked him making him groan.

"Chill baby."he said taking off his pants.

"How do you get hard off of that?"she asked seeing his print showing through his boxers.

"Cause you so sexy."he said pulling her to him as she was now naked.

"I know."she said kissing him.