Nine

Omniscient

Same day,14:32

Melly and the boys were sitting in the living room conversing while the girls were out,getting their hair and nails done.

"Melly you really feeling her?"Trell asked Melly.

He had arrived while Melly was still taking a nap.

"Yeah,I am,she said I gotta wait atleast a year or more before we can date cause she need to know me first."He told them.

"That's valid,she not a crazy stalker like you nigga."Von said smiling.

"Man whatever,but she told me she had a dream."He said waving Von off.

"About what?"Muwop asked passing the blunt he had to Booka.

"Me and her,we got married and had kids."He said smiling brightly.

"You tryna do that with her?"Von asked him as he rolled his own blunt.

"Yeah,she wifey fasho."Melly said passing Von his lighter.

"Was there a Melly junior?"Trell asked him.

"Nah,two luh mini Iris',I wouldn't mind that."he said zoning out thinking about how it would be.

"This nigga always told us he wanted a girl when he has children."Booka said.

"Mhm I want me a boy and girl."Von said nodding his head agreeing with himself.

"I just want kids."Durk said shrugging.

"Then we get this nigga bouts start a whole preschool."Muwop said pointing at Trell laughing.

"Mmcht ion care,I love every single one of em."he said smiling.

"Iris better bring that girl here already."Von said referring to Asian.

"Nigga desperate."Durk said laughing.

"I understand,I was desperate as hell too."Melly said truthfully.

"Shit maybe we need to start bumping into bitches outside of Starbucks." Booka joked laughing.

"We backkk."India said as they walked in the living room.

"You look so bute baby."Melly said standing up and walking over to Iris who's hair was still natural but in two slick,puff buns,with two strands of hair hanging out and her edges done.

"Thank you papa."she said smiling making him smile.

"Is that what you finna call me?"he asked her wrapping his arms around her waist,hugging her.

"Mhm."she hummed in response wrapping her arms around his neck kissing him.

"I like it."he said grabbing her ass.

"I knew you would."she said biting his bottom lip.

Jayda cleared her throat making them look at the group who was watching them.

"Oops."Iris said laughing giving Melly one more peck before pulling back from him.

"Y'all stay ruining our moments."Melly said mugging them.

"Mmcht nigga it's not us,it's Jayda single ass that don't want yall being boo'd up and shit."Durk said honestly.

"For real,we be enjoying the show."Von said.