Twenty two

Omniscient

1 and a half months later,9 July 2015,16:30

"Marvinnnn."Iris whined,laying on her stomach as Marvin placed all his weight on her,sucking on her neck.

"Mhm."he hummed swirling his tongue over the spot he was sucking on.

"Moooooove."she dragged out as he pressed his dick on her.

"Nah,you mine,I do what I want."he said grinding his lower half on her.

"Please Marvin."she begged making him groan.

"Beg again."he said biting his lip.

"Please papa."she said as he slid his hands down to her pussy,cupping it in his hand.

"Fuck,2 more weeks."he said rubbing her clit through her shorts.

"Mm,mooove."she moaned out as she grabbed his arm.

"Baby can you just move it up to now?" He asked her as his hardened dick throbbed.

"No,go beat your meat and leave me alone."she said feeling her body relax as he finally got off her.

"Come beat it for me."he said smacking her ass before walking to he bathroom with his phone.

"No,what are you going to watch?"she asked him,grabbing her phone.

"Your twerking videos."He answered as he sat on the toilet lid,pulling out his dick.

"Ofcourse."she said shaking her head, smiling as she went to Von's contact.

"Ion need to be looking at no other bitches when I got you."he said clicking on his favourite video.

"Yeah okay,shush."she said waving him off as she called Von.

"Wassup."he greeted as he answered the call.

"Hi Von,how are you?"she asked him as he sighed.

"I'm straight."he answered softly.

"Okay Von,listen,I'm going to pick you up and we're going to go out and you're going to tell me what is going on because you haven't been yourself ever since we left Mama's house."she said worriedly.

"Aight,I'll get dressed."he said hanging up.

Iris sighed putting her phone down.

She didn't like seeing him so down as he was always a happy person and he was her bestfriend.

"Ah shit baby."Marvin moaned out as his cum shot out making Iris laugh.

"Baby bome here!"he called out.

"Why?"she asked making him suck his teeth.

"Bome see what you made me do."he said making her get up.

"I-what the-"Iris said shocked as she saw him sitting there,panting as there was cum on the floor,on the counter, on the bath and some on the wall.

"How the fuck?"she asked smiling.

"You make me like that baby."he said licking his lips as he cleaned himself up with tissue before pulling up his pants.

"Make sure you clean up everything." She said walking out.

"Just come lick it up."he said smiling.

"Boy!"she said making him laugh.

"Where you going?"he asked seeing her walk in with clothes.

"I'm taking Von out."she said placing her clothes on the clean side of the counter.

"Oh aight,some happen?"he asked as he cleaned up.

"Well you know he's been sad and just off,so I'm trying to cheer him up and have him tell me."she said running water in the bath.

"I hope it's nun serious."he said shaking his head.

"Yeah,I'm so happy to be with you."she said wrapping her arms around him.

"Me too baby."he said smiling,turning around so he could hug her.

"You make me so happy."he said putting his hands in her shorts,pulling her panties up making it slide in between her ass.

"I'm glad."she said kissing him.

"Why you'on never wanna freaky kiss me no more?"he asked her as she pulled away,checking on the water.

"Cause I'm too horny now and we need to wait,15 more days."she said stopping the water.

"Finish cleaning."she told him as she closed the door,getting undressed.

Marvin shook his head as he watched her get in the bath.

'She's never leaving me.'

'She's mine and only mine.'

'I'll kill anyone who tries to take her away.'

'I'll kill her if she tried to leave me.'

'Then I'll kill myself so I can be with her again.'he thought as he let an evil smile creep on his face.

My sweet,sweet Iris.