Eleven

Omniscient

"Bitch.you.tryna.steal.my.hus.band. and.fuck.one.of.his.best.friends.you. dirty.little.bitch!"Iris said as she kicked Jayda's pussy with each word as she was still laying on her stomach.

Everyone watched in shock as Jayda screamed in pain.

"Stop!"she shouted crying.

"No,stand up,you wanna be a bitch,I'm gonna show you how a bitch gets treated."Iris said kicking her leg.

Jayda slowly stood up cupping her aching pussy.

"Hit me bitch or are you all talk,huh?" Iris teased.

"Fuck you."Jayda said swinging hard but terribly missing as it felt as she nearly dislocated her arm.

Iris smirked swinging at her as it directly connected with her jaw resulting in Jayda falling as she groaned in pain.

"Stand up."Iris said grabbing her by her wig nearly ripping it out.

"Go find somewhere else to hoe around."she said before punching Jayda again as it connected with her nose making blood pour out.

"My man said get out his house so I suggest you do as told."Iris gritted pulling her hair,tilting her head back making Jayda look at her in the eyes scared.

She roughly let Jayda's head go,jerking her head forward.

Jayda cried in pain as she tried to put her clothes on as quickly as possible, leaving out of the house.

"Whooo."India cheered once the door shut making everyone clap as they felt as if they had just watched a movie.

"When you called me yo husband and man that shit turned me on no cap." Melly said as she sat on his lap.

"You're mine,although you're not."she said kissing him.

"Ay when you kicked her pussy that shit had me feeling the pain."Durk said getting chills.

"Yeah,I got into a few fights before." she said shrugging.

"Yo nails still fine?"Melly asked her grabbing her hands seeing her nails perfectly on her fingers making him smile.

"When he cares."India said side eyeing Durk.

"India I swear you sneak diss on me one mo time onnis shit Imma fuck yo throat till you can't speak."Durk threatened making her smile.

"Maybe that's what I want."she said flipping her hair.

"Go."Durk said pointing to a downstairs guestroom.

"Y'all niggas better clean up."Melly told them.

"It's finna be all in ha mouth,you'll be good."Durk said following behind India.

"Can't wait to be doing that."Melly said looking at Iris.

"What's my time for that?"he asked her.

"4 or 5 months,depends on how horny I get."she told him making him smile.

"Aight,I can live with that."he said nodding.

"Now I'm feeling like Jayda,up the stairs you go."Booka said making everyone laugh.

"Let's go baby."Melly said standing up making her stand up as well as she was on him.

"Carry me."she said wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Big ass baby."he said picking her up carrying her upstairs.

"Your big ass baby."she said smiling as they entered his room.

"I'm tryna get like them my boy."Von said shaking his head.

"Sighs in singleness."Muwop said.

"Nigga you always been single."Trell said laughing.

"And yo ass can't keep a relationship shh."Muwop said making him put his hands up in defense.

"Damn he got yo ass there foe."Von said laughing.

Melly was laying on his bed with his hands behind his head watching as Iris texted her friends while sitting on him.

"Who you texting baby?"he asked making her look up at him.

"My friends,Asian and another one Jania,she's also coming tomorrow." She told him.

"Maybe Trell can get on that,he need to find his ass a girl."He said shaking his head smiling.

"Yeah I know,that's why I asked her." She told him.

"Imma get yo name tattooed one day." He told her grabbing one of her hands.

"Really?"she asked smiling making him nod.

"Maybe I'll get yours too."she said as he leaned his head forward kissing the back and front of her hand.

"I'll be happy as hell,then even later on you can get two more that I won't be telling you about."he said making her squint at him.

"Mhm we'll see."she said slipping her hand under his shirt rubbing over his faint abs as she texted her girls with her free one.

"I like this shit."he said closing his eyes as he felt relaxed from her soft,gentle touch from her smooth hand.

"Mhm,don't go sleep on me."she said pouting.

"My fault baby,I'll try,my ma put me on medication so I be tired most of the time."he told her making her frown.

"Oh for the personalities?"she asked making him nod.

"Okay no that's fine,sleep."she said leaning down kissing his forehead,then his cheeks,then his nose and then his lips.

"Mhm,don't go away from me baby,I want you right here with me."he said softly as he felt himself about to doze off.

"I'm right here papa."she said putting her phone down using both her hands to rub his stomach seeing how much it relaxed him.

Melly soon fell asleep after less than a minute as Iris continued to feel on his soft,smooth,well taken care of skin.

She loved his body and she loved the way he took care of himself,he was most definitely different from any other guys she's met.