Chapter 2.

Mayas pov:

I leave mia in my office so she can have a minute to herself I call carina "hey Belliana" I hear from the other side of the phone "hey my love, my sister has turned up my dad kicked her out" I say shakily "aw no the poor bambina!" carina says "I was wondering if she could sta-" I say before carina cuts me off "of course she can stay Bella" carina tells me, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding "thank you thank you!!" I say I'm so happy, I end the call and tell Mia the good news. "Okay so my girlfriend said you can stay with us" I say with a smile, a massive smile grows on mias face "really I-I don't wanna be a burden M" Mia says to me using the nickname she has always called me, I bend down to her height and lift up her chin with my fingers "I wouldn't be asking if i didn't want you too would i?" I hug her "I love you lots mia" I whisper into her ear "I love you more M" she whispers back I can tell she's crying. "Let's wipe those tears and then you can meet the rest of the team" I smile at her.

Mias pov:

I'm so thankful for my sister. We walk up to the beanery and I recognise Andy, "Andy hey!" I say and she tackles me to hug me "hey chica!" Andy says to me, I haven't seen her in years "you've grown!" Andy says to me once again. "Okay guys this is my sister mia" maya introduces me
"Hey guys" I smile awkwardly "hi, I'm Jack" Jack smiles at me "hey girl I'm vic!" She says high fiving me "hey I'm travis but you can call me trav" trav walks up to me "we met before didnt we?" He says "uhhuh" I say. "Okay we best get going" maya says to me "o-okay" I say anxious about what mayas girlfriend will think of me "bye guys" I smile and wave to the team. "What if she doesn't like me maya" I mumble hoping that she'll here me "she will love you kid, she's so excited" maya says to me which calms my anxiety, I sit there fiddling with my fingers until we arrive "Woah" I say when I see mayas house "come on let's go inside!" Maya practically drags me out the car, I grab my bag and my favourite teddy bear which our older brother got me before he left, "you still have that" maya smiles at me sadly "of course I do, it's my favourite" I smile as my eyes go glassy "I miss him" I say not knowing where he is "me too kid me too" maya says to be while bringing me to her side. Maya unlocks the door and I smell food being cooked "bambina is that you?" I hear a thick Italian accent "yeah it is my love" maya says happy, "aah you must be Mia" the Italian woman says to me, "I'm carina" she says as she pulls me into a hug a flinch a little as I don't really know her, I look at maya as she's stood behind carina "okay lemme show you your room" maya says to me getting me out of the hug, the room has a king sized bed, a built in wardrobe and an en suite, "maya this room is amazing" I say with my mouth wide open "only for the best" she smiles at me "make yourself at home kid" she leaves me too it.