Chapter 8.

Mias pov:
It's about 9:30 when we get back to the car, I do my seatbelt and I end up falling asleep. I can hear maya trying to wake me up but I just can't be bothered so I stay asleep, I feel someone pick me up I think it's carina because of her scent, I start to stir "shhh bambina it's okay" I hear carina say "rina where are we" I whisper still with my eyes closed "we're at home bella we're gonna put you to bed okay?" She asks me "mk" I say and fall back to sleep. I curl into a ball with my teddy and sleep for the night.

Carinas pov:
Its around 12am when I can hear screaming "NO NO LET ME GO DONT HURT ME" I hear someone scream, it's not maya so it must be Mia, I walk into her room and see her screaming and crying, she must be having a nightmare. "Bambina shh it's me" I say to mia trying to wake her up. She wakes up panting and sweaty "hey hey it's okay it's okay" I say reassuring her everything will be okay "c-carina" she says before she breaks down sobbing "I-I can't" she cries "you can't what Bella" I say to her confused. I then realise that she's struggling to breathe. "Okay okay eyes on me bambina eyes on Rina bambina " I say as I sit in front of her "okay now take a deep breath in" I say and she copies what I do "okay okay good, now pretend to blow out candles" I say and she does that "do you feel better?" I ask the poor bambina "y-yeah would you stay with me please" she asks me with puppy dog eyes "of course bambina". I get into bed with Mia she places her head on my chest and falls asleep in no time, I end up falling asleep myself.

Mayas pov:

I wake up and roll over to give carina a kiss but she's not there, I might have an idea where she is. I walk into my little sisters room and see Mia curled up in carinas arms and carina fast asleep. I snap a quick picture of them both and smile to myself, I go downstairs and attempt to cook something but it does t taste nice so I make cereal instead. "Hey m" mia says as she walks down the stairs groggily "morning mi did you sleep well?" I ask my sister "no not really" she smiles sadly "oh come here" I say opening my arms to hug her "did you have a nightmare" I ask her she nods on my chest "hey it's ok, I used to have them too" I say trying to make her feel a little better, "I'm just a little tired so I might go lay down on the couch" she smiles at me "okay uh do you want some cereal?" I ask her "no I'm good thank you" she says to me before she goes to the living room. Carina walks downstairs "hey my love" I say to her as I give her a quick kiss "hey Bella" she smiles at me "is Mia okay?" I ask her "yeah she's fine she woke up last night having a nightmare she was screaming and shouting" carina says to me "poor kid" I say feeling sorry for her, "where is the bambina now?" Carina asks me "she's in the living room she said she's gonna try lie down for a bit" I tell her "ohh okay" carina says to me.

A/N I added a bit more, thank you for all the love and support!!! i love you all loads 🤍