Chapter 36

Arianna

Two days have passed and today is Sunday.

Which means my biological father is coming home.

Sigh.

Does he know I'm here?

After Angelina said that I wasn't given up to an orphanage voluntarily, I felt a little good. But again there was a question why I ended up in an orphanage. Even if they didn't give me up voluntarily, didn't they at least search for me?

I have so many questions for which I desperately need answers. These questions and the confusion are driving me crazy.

The last two days have been good. All of them were normal to me.

Vince was as usual strict and stoic, Theo was as usual warm and helpful and Ace is being normal with me, always making me smile and we are getting to know each other slowly.

Dylan on the other hand is making coffee for me if ever I wake up late. He's a little annoying and he's like that to everyone. So, it's totally fine.

And my relationship with Ash is a little different. Or more precisely, awkward. The last two days, he was the one who dropped me and picked me up from school. We didn't really talk, but he's not that cold anymore. Everyday while dropping me, he reminds me to call any one of them if there is a problem. And while picking up, he asks if everything went smooth at school that particular day.

Well, that's how our relationship has come so far. But somehow, it feels good when he asks me those questions. It just shows that he cares, but isn't ready to accept that.

I might have warmed up to him a little bit but I have not forgiven him yet. He should at least tell me a proper apology or at least try to get to know me like Ace. I'm not that scared of him anymore, but not that free either.

Sigh.

Complicated! I know.

Last but not the least, my bond with Angelina is getting better day by day. The last two days we talked to each other more. We got to know each others likes and dislikes. When I told her I haven't actually watched movies, she got super excited to show me all of her favorite movies.

I thought she will think that I'm some boring person and will not be interested to talk to me anymore, but again she surprised me like always. 

She got all excited and said that in the coming few weeks, she is going to show all the best movies and then I won't feel like I don't know anything about movies. I laughed at her enthusiasm, but I felt relieved and happy.

Yesterday was Saturday and generally Vince allows to sleep a little late on Saturdays. Well that's what she told. So she was planning to watch a movie together, but Theo asked her to go to bed at the usual time itself.

Both of them argued with each other and it was quite funny and cute. Hope I'll have such bond sometime in future.

Finally Theo had to agree when she got all upset and gave him puppy eyes. Theo groaned but agreed. She pushed him out of the theatre room and both of us watched a science fiction movie and I quite liked it.

Angelina said that she would have invited Dylan and the Twins, but it seems they are still grounded, so no screen time. 

In fact they looked very exhausted when they came for lunch and dinner. I asked Angelina why they looked so exhausted and she said that they were completing their punishment.

I wonder what that punishment is that got them all exhausted!

I and Angelina spent some time gardening yesterday and I really liked spending time with her. She's always peaceful and in fact very energetic. At first we were being formal, but after some time we got super comfortable with each other and that's when Angelina got all cheerful and energetic.