Chapter 67

******Don't forget to read the note at the end of the chapter.*******

Third Person POV

Flashback(6 years ago)

An eight year old Angelina woke up early in the morning and quickly dressed up after completing her morning routine.

She went out of her room and barged into Theo's room without knocking.

A seventeen year old Theo was already dressed up for school and was packing his bag along with his soccer shoes for the day.

He loved soccer and wouldn't miss playing it for anything in the world.

"Theo", Angel called and plopped on his bed.

"Yes, angel.", Theo answered while setting his hair.

"I need your help.", the little girl asked.

"What for?", he questioned.

He knew very well when his sister comes looking for him for help. 

If it is a matter that Vince doesn't agree to easily, that's when the little trouble maker finds her second oldest brother.

In fact that's when most of his siblings come to him for help.

He is their savior against the eldest brother after all.

"Irene asked me to come over to her house today after school.", she said.

"And?", Theo probed as he could sense there was more to it than just that.

"And she asked me stay for a sleepover at her house.", she said and looked at him with hope.

"Angel, you know Vince wouldn't accept, right?", he said calmly.

"Please, Theo.", she said, looking at him with immense hope.

He wanted to deny but he couldn't bring himself to disappoint her after looking at her eyes that were filled with hope.

He sighed.

"I'll try to convince Vince, angel but I can't promise.", he said, looking at her.

Angel beamed at him and said, 

"I know you can make Vince say yes, Theo."

He shook his head, chuckling and offered his hand for her to take.

She took his hand and both of them walked to the dining room, with Theo holding her small hand.

He just hoped his brother won't have his head for supporting Angel in this matter.

The breakfast went as usual with the twins constantly bickering with each other and Dylan riling both of them up to fight more.

Vince, as usual ate calmly and reprimanded the three younger boys a few times, asking them to stop fighting and to eat quickly.

Though it was not the right time to propose the topic of Angel's sleepover, Theo knew he wouldn't get another chance to speak about it till dinner as Vince would be busy with the office works and training.

Theo himself would be busy with school work and training.

So this was the only time he will get to ask his elder brother for permission on behalf of his sister.

He looked at Vince and found his elder brother as calm, stoic and blank as ever.

"Vince", Theo called out.

"Yes.", Vince answered, looking at him.

"I just wanted to ask if Angel could go for a sleepover to Irene's house after school today.", Theo said, looking at Vince, hoping he would just accept it.