chapter 6

Author's pov

Gaurav and pratiksha staring each other's souls but got interfered with by the host again announcing

Please be silent the celebration is now starting.

One by one student groups came and performed for their seniors.

And then the speeches were given by the school authorities.

Pratiksha pov

Mr. Gaurav Singh Rathore our chief guest. will share a few words with us. The host announced his name

 The host announced his name

He stands up from his seat while shrugging his blazer like a hot young CEO and he makes his steps towards the mic.

He makes his steps toward the mic while staring at her. Their eye contact is like it can't be broken. Both can't be able to disconnect their eyes it's like some force is not letting them disconnect.

She realized what she just think about him what?" Young hot CEO" which make her disconnect the eye contact, and her face turned red.

"What the heck you're thinking pratiksha," she told herself while self-palming her forehead.

She again makes her eyes turn towards the stage where she finds him with a grin most likely to stop him from laughing.

Maybe he saw her face palming her this is literally the 3rd time this man laughed and mocked her.

She passed the death glare to compete.

He smirked and turned his eyes straight from the staring contest.

Hello! Congratulations to all of you first of all. This is Gaurav Singh Rathore, I hope you all doing well there's nothing about my speech much I know you people will get bored.

and the students laughed at his joke.

I'll not tell my life story here for sure But I'll say, find something which will help you to grow not to get old but to be successful and to get whatever you want and for that, you've to do hard work. After college, you'll find your friends doing much better than you but don't lose hope there are a lot of opportunities you'll get in your life. So don't compare yourself grow to be successful in the field you are interested with not that your relatives from Atlantic advised you to do this career, job or course, that's your choice you will make your own decisions what to do what to not. Be in charge of your life.

I know I said my speech is not much but now it feels like much.

And the students again laughed at his joke again he again found pratiksha from that crowd. Smiling same as the day they met each other first. He literally was about to lose on his thoughts pratiksha in saree looking him with a smile," gosh he wants her to himself."

But he gained consciousness and headed outside the auditorium with his 5 bodyguards.

Pratiksha was watching him going out from there."Oh my god, he's hot!!!!" Kriti squealed

Yup, he is. shruti said agreeing with Kriti's statement

Pratiksha examined and said
It looks like the heart robe every girl's heart in our college.

Yup, he is. Kriti and shruti both spills from their mouth while they were ogling him

She rolled her eyes in a different direction with a side smile on her face "myself Gaurav Singh Rathore" imitating how he said his name on stage in a low voice

After that, the function and all got finished and she headed outside of the college. All the students waiting in college for the after-party even Kriti and shruti but Pratiksha doesn't have time for it.

The exams are about to come, she headed out from the college gates.

And saw a 2 black cars still parking outside of his college parking.

She turned her head left and right.

"Wait there's no one," she thinks to herself and makes her steps closer to the car. Got out the phone from her handbag and start clicking its pictures" one day I'll buy the same car as yours you're so cool, dude." She said in excitement.

Not believing how come this cool car came to the parking of her college.

She heard some cough from the far.

Maybe someone has a cough she thinks to herself but her focus was on the car.

Again the cough came but this time it was closer to her.

Like it directly came from her behind.

She turned and found those brown eyes again.

Her eyes get even wider than before time.

Both of them were dangerously close to each other, their breaths were matched, watching and admiring each other's facial features and getting lost in them.

She realized how close she was standing so she takes a step back from their

"How's the car?" Gaurav asked to doesn't want to make the situation more awkward.

"Hmm cool," she replied awkwardly.

so, Wanna go on a drive? He asked

Author

Sorry for updating late, I was facing some health issues from past dates but now I am good. I will try to be consistent in this book

Vote for this chapter:30

plz do some comments it's fun to read them.