chapter 18

And then she saw from her blurry eyes, a light coming towards her and getting big and big suddenly she can hear and sound of car.

And at last her vision was blacked out. Everything filled with darkness.

Next day

Pratiksha pov

Why i am feeling uncomfortable? Why my head hurts?

Suddenly the whole scenario played in her head, which broke her down again

then she remembered a light came which came towards her, and then her vision blacked out.

Wait!!! Where am I??

She opened his eyes at once

Wanted to know where she was after those horrible things happened to her in these last past hours.

She saw a white wall in front of her, she was laying on a bed, "wait! is it a hospital bed?"

She heard a creaking sound from
The door of the room in which she staying in suddenly opens.

And saw a nurse, who is completely staring at her, and then she ran outside from the same door while yelling.

"She's awake!!!"

She was confused.
"Wait! why the heck did she act like that?"

She was about to move but her body is still hurting she was feeling weak.

Suddenly the same door opened

And a bunch of doctors and nurses came inside from that room. Including some men in the black coat.

The doctors came toward her

The room was in hustle and bustle

Placing a finger near her eyes and making them wide open,

One was checking with a torch.

Some of them were checking her joint movements.

She was all trapped by the doctors.

Suddenly one footsteps sound came outside of the room

And everyone gets silent, including doctors which were present in that room.