chapter 28

Abhimaan's pov

Oye, tum bathroom mai toh nhi sone lag gayi? Aao jaldi, i have lot's of work to do at office.

Aa rhi hu, itni kya jaldi hai?
He got this as a response from Pratiksha's side

After some minutes the door of the bathroom opens.

Showing pratiksha in a beautiful saree with a beautiful pendant dangling threw her blossoms.

Making his jaw drop at just the glance of her figure draped in that saree. He was noticing her every action How she was continuously touching her wet hair and repeatedly setting her saree plates. It's just so sensual and beautiful.

"Ahem ahem," abhimaan clears his thoughts to come out of his thoughts.

Maa is calling you, you should go to the kitchen. He said and pratiksha make her way toward the kitchen.

Pratiksha's pov

Abhimaan's mum guided me to where everything is placed and whatever the function of this really high-tech kitchen

Like seriously who the heck needs a smart fridge to read Wattpad in it, nice idea pratiksha. She laughs internally

She brings herself back to reality and her kheer is now done.

She takes kheer outside to serve it to the elders.

All the family members one by one comes and sat on
their chairs, now all of the chairs are filled except these two at the center.

One definitely has an owner whose name is abhimaan singh Rajvanshi. But she doesn't know which one.

So she just stood there

Bhabi aap idhr beth jao? Veer asks.

Veer signaled a chair which I don't think so supposed to be abhimaan's chair

She sat there her not so dearly husband came and sat on a chair beside her.

She served him the food, also the kheer she made.

Elders were chatting to him about the business and how he was handling it, while he eats and replies in between.

He notices the bowl of kheer and takes the first bite of the kheer, and then takes another, and the kheer is also finished.