chapter 9

Gaurav's dad: the (Maharaja) king of Raigarh.

Mahendra Pratap Singh Rathore.

Gaurav's mom: The (Maharani) queen of Raigarh

Rudrani Rathore

Both are in their mid 40's. The couple believes in rituals more than modernity.

And the one ritual they have is that a ROYAL BLOODED should have to marry a ROYAL BLOODED.

Back to the story

No mom, I can't. I mean, I don't want to get married. Gaurav replies instantly. Not wanting to get married in his early 20's

I mean we will do engagement first and then after 2 years you can get married. they are just like our clan, also don't you see how happy was she when she saw you the first time. she even blushed, I am telling you.

"She blushed. When? "Gaurav asked in confusion with wide shock.

"Mom, that was just a smile. Which you give whenever you met a new person so it's more like an introduction." He blurts out all to support his side to not to get married.

Oh my little gaurav you don't know anything about us girls, she was blushing but you ignored her. Also didn't you said she's pretty too. His mom explained

Mom, I want to get married to someone I like, not just to some random stranger. I don't even know her. I want Someone who's made for me. Who Accept my every flaw and problem. someone Who will be with me in my every time bad to a good moment. He confessed in front of his mom.

His mother smiled like how he confessed his ideal girl in front of her. she cleared her throat to speak, she open her mouth

Like as you said you want to know the person you are going to marry, you want time too, you want to get to know her first right? Her mother said

Which Gaurav innocently nodded.

Okay so I will talk to their family and then we can hold an engagement this year. Then In between some time you both can get to know each other. And then we can hold a wedding when both of you get ready. Is it okay Yuvraj? His mother tried to solve his questions one by one.

Mom, it's not like this. I can't I have my business pressure too. I can't please, I don't want any girl for me right now. Let me be more mature now, I want to focus on my business. I'll want to expand it all over the world not only in India or Rajasthan. Gaurav said this because the spark in his gaze can be seen by anyone like how he's crazy and passionate about his career.

Okay okay, I lose. you focus on your career. She told him while smiling.

She said While patting the head of her son. Adoring everything about him, her son. Like how lucky she's to get a son like him. Although he does have some anger issues that were hidden from her. But she knows.

she is about to go outsider from her room

She was about to walk outside and said without turning her back.

"But you will see diya today. They are coming here for the dinner" and she left the room

Which leaves Gaurav in shock. His eyes were wide open.

"Why does mom want me to get married?"

He sulked, his head filled with frustration and anger. he take his car keys and headed out to take a break. He came out of Rathore palace, he started driving his car towards somewhere he doesn't know right now his anger controlled him.

He doesn't know where he was going. It's just he's turning his steering wheel wherever he wants to. And will stop when his mind feels relaxed.

He hit the break at someplace. this place seems homie to him.

And the place he is at his favorite place.

He rushed towards the temple then its top to see the view and to calm his mind

The view

He reached the edge mesmerized by the view every time. The breath in the fresh wind which was blowing at night. Enjoying his only presence.

But heard something from behind.
H

ow many times i have told pandit ji to reconstruct these stairs, seriously these have this much gap that the person will gey tired and tripped easily.

Oh! My back it's hurting alot. People likes get addiction of drugs and alcohol i am addicted

The woman at his back was talking to herself. Because he can't sense any other person with her.

He turned and saw.

Author

Hey, there you're long awaited chapter is there.

Seriously if you are still reading this book thank you so much☺️.

The vote for this chapter is 20. I will update the next chapter after the completion of the votes

And do comment it's so fun to read them🤩🤩. Like so much