chapter 20

Bachpan ka bestfriend??! Pratiksha was internally crying ki ye rishta or bachpan ka bestfriend kon aagya hai ab jisse uska rishta ho rha. Or ye bc Abhi kon hai?????!!!!

And she had to sleep because of her busy and exhaustive schedule

Next day
Sunday

1:06 pm

Pratiksha's pov

She woke up late, obviously, it was Sunday. The only day she can rest because of her job.

Yeah, she woke up late, really late that she can hear some guests from their living room.

Who could these people be? She thinks to herself

Maybe some annoying relatives of mine, she eye rolled doesn't want to come out of her room.

Or else they will taunt her because she's sleeping till this late.

But she has to take a shower to relax her mind from these past incidents so she has to go outside.

She takes out her clothes from her wardrobe and slowly starts making her steps toward her bathroom door. So her mother doesn't notice her or else she will call her to meet those relatives.

After taking a shower and changing her clothes into normal house wear pajamas. Which every desi girl wears at home.

😢😢Bss soch lena yr ghar ke kapde hai, that pocha banne wali tshirt. Excluding the shoes obvious

She opens her bathroom door and

Her mum called her from the kitchen. She doesn't hear the guest's voice so maybe they left.

So she headed towards their kitchen to eat her breakfast no correction I mean lunch😂.

Pratiksha enters the kitchen

And she saw the guest were all seating in the dining.

She was shocked! Those people she was trying to ignore is in front of her.

Beta idhr aao or sabko namaste bolo, Pratiksha's dad said to his only daughter.

She touches their feets

But then her eyes stuck on that figure.

She was standing in front of him.

She screamed internally

THAT HOSPITAL JERK!!!!?

Yeh humari beti pratiksha hai, bola tha na abhi tumhare bachpan ka best friend ye wohi hai, Pratiksha's mum introduces her daughter while handing dishes on the dining table.

So this is Abhi!!!! She again screamed internally.

But the guy was still busy on his phone like he was not even interested in meeting anyone
Does he even know he's here for a freakin matchmaking???