Chapter 27: Miss Me?

"Unbelieveable

"Unbelieveable..." Kun frowned, looking at the guest and then at Seven.

There stood a tall pale boy with blue hair and golden yellow eyes, that sparked upon reflecting lights. He stood in a protective body suit with a tough helmet in his hand, which he rested upon his hip.

He was here; Freken.

"Freken!" Seven exclaimed, while Kun sneezed violently at his face. Seven ran into his arms and hugged him. "Uh?" Freken watched in confusion. "Oh, sorry." Seven apologized, explaining him the earthly gesture of embracing someone.

"Ah!" He threw his head back after understanding. He then embraced her tightly, letting go after a minute.

"Kun, this is Freken." Seven said happily.

"How the hell did you even get here?" Kun snapped doubtfully. He was watching the two aliens renuite since the past few minutes, feeling left out. He felt he was being a third wheel between an alien couple.

"Emergency." Freken smiled, barging inside the apartment past Kun. "What?" He shook his head, now having two aliens in his house.

He was about to shut the door when a voice called out to him. "Kun, wait for us!" Greg called, sneaking inside with Carl.

"Good lord, what the fuck is this? My apartment isn't some boarding house!" He whined, locking the door shut.

"And you, Freken. How did you get past the security?" Kun snapped. "They helped." Freken pointed at Greg and Carl.

"It had to be you guys, huh?" Kun rolled his eyes, watching everyone get comfortable in his house except for Kun himself.

"Wait, now that we're talking, how did Seven end up in our building?" Greg asked. "I walked all the way. I saw this apartment and it looked very safe. So I entered." Seven replied.

"How did you get past Bob?" Carl asked. "He was sleeping." Seven shrugged.

"How can Freken speak English, though?" Kun asked, changing the topic. "See, everyone on my planet have special powers. Freken's special power is he can learn anything in very less time." Seven explained. "Freken, but how did you learn English?"

"Book. Seven said people spoke English on earth." Freken said, removing a book from his bag. "Where the fuck did you get that from?" Kun rolled his eyes, snatching it from his hands. "Garbage." Freken said. "You live with this human?" He mocked.

"Why are you here now, anyways? Where is your spaceship? Are you taking Seven with you?"

"Kun, chill. Let him answer." Greg said. Freken explained something to Seven before facing Kun. "Kun, Freken say that he was worried about me so he asked the centre to send him early. But they refused." Seven explained.

"THEN WHY IS HE HERE?"

"Because he did not obey their order."

"Where did he land the spaceship? Does he know about Mërich?"