463-467

Chapter 463: Who Is Siren - 3

Gu Min caught up to Fu Zhi in a shadowed lane.

He had thrown the bouquet of roses away. Right now, he was wearing a sincere yet casual expression on his face. “Fu Zhi, I truly love you from the bottom of my heart. I’m not messing with you.”

Three of them looked at each other quietly.

Ye Jiu had been in a bad mood ever since he heard what Mu Chenxi had said about Fu Zhi. Right now, although he looked as if he was very calm when Gu Min confessed to his underaged sister before his very eyes, in reality, he was so angry that he could kill a cow with a punch right now.

“You love her? Why don’t you take a mirror and look at yourself first?” Ye Jiu snarled, “You’ve only seen her for a few times, and you told me that you truly love her from the bottom of your heart? Are you kidding me? Let me tell you something, son. Never ever try to flirt with a girl in front of her brother. Besides, you won’t have the right to inherit her properties after she dies even if you become her husband in the future. I’m the one and only, the sole inheritor of her properties and assets, so save your breath!”

Gu Min did not expect Ye Jiu to have such a big reaction at all. He kept recoiling as he said, “No. You’ve misunderstood me. I’m rich, and this bank card is a little token from me.”

The bank card glinted under the sun.

Rich people loved to settle their problems with money. Ye Jiu waved his arm and slapped Gu Min’s shoulder, “Do you think that money is the panacea to everything? Do you think that money can buy everything? Can money buy you love?”

“I didn’t…” Gu Min muttered.

“You didn’t?” Ye Jiu parroted as he raised his arm once again. Gu Min tried to dodge but to no avail, for Ye Jiu had cut off all his retreat routes. Just when he gulped nervously and tried to explain, he heard Ye Jiu saying, “Be more confident with yourself, brother. For me, there’s nothing in this world that money can’t buy!”

Gu Min was speechless.

Since Gu Min was not here to take advantage of them, Ye Jiu’s attitude changed. He was grinning from ear to ear and his eyes were glowing bright like two diamonds. “You want Zhizhi to be your girlfriend, brother? Of course! It’s not a problem at all! All you have to do is say it out loud!”

The grin on his face was getting wider with each passing second, but Gu Min did not have a good feeling about it. He looked at Ye Jiu doubtfully and said, “We’re both men, so can you stop acting like this? May I know who you are?”

“I’m Zhizhi’s brother,” Ye Jiu replied warmly. Then, he added, “Her biological brother.”

Fu Zhi chimed in, “I don’t have a brother like him.”

Ye Jiu grabbed Fu Zhi by the back of her collar and grinned at Gu Min. “Well, she had an accident last night, so she’s having selective amnesia these few days.”

“… Okay.”

Now that they had cleared up the misunderstanding, Gu Min handed the bank card to Fu Zhi and said carefully, “There… There are 100,000 yuan inside the card.”

Ye Jiu was stunned.

Perhaps his appetite had become bigger after Huo Ningxin’s incident, Ye Jiu just wanted to comment “this is all you’ve got?” after he heard that there was only 100,000 yuan inside Gu Min’s bank card.

The smile on his face went away instantly. He pushed Fu Zhi to his back and said expressionlessly, “Falling in love at an early age is not a good thing. Besides, my sister loves someone else. He’s richer than you and more handsome than you. Forced love does not last, so let’s just forget about it.”