610-614

Chapter 610: Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!

The sudden kiss that was planted on her lips came with a few fierce bites, as if the person who’d ambushed her lips was doing it as a form of punishment. Fu Zhi was so overwhelmed by the ferocity of the sudden kiss that she lost the ability to think.

The door to the karaoke room was suddenly pushed open.

Out of the five chattering girls, Zhong Cui, who was walking at the front, reminded her softly, “Apologize when you enter the room later. Remember not to mention anything about Sister Zhi and CEO Li again. You’ve ruined your relationship with Sister Zhi over something you can only ever dream of getting. No romantic relationship is worth this.”

Before she could finish her words, the scene before her eyes unfolded like a sudden clap of thunder, completely blasting the words “Zhong Cui” in her throat.

As far as the eye could see, on the sofa, the overlapping figures of a man and a woman looked slightly lecherous.

Under the flickering light, the huge visual impact forced her to stop in her tracks. Her pupils were shaking. If she had not reacted fast enough and bit down on her lips to prevent herself from screaming out loud, she would have actually done so and perhaps even blasted the roof off with her loud screams!

However, the ever-so-clumsy An Shui, who had been tagging closely behind her all this time, had lowered her head.

‘So what if Sister Zhi is good? No matter how good Sister Zhi is, CEO Li will not even take a second glance at her! Why did she have to distort the truth just because she likes Sister Zhi?’

An Shui repeatedly pondered over this question, confusion filling her face. She thought that Zhong Cui was too much of a boot-licker for Fu Zhi.

She sighed and quickened her pace, not noticing that Zhong Cui had stopped in her tracks.

Bam!

An Shui’s head hit Zhong Cui’s shoulder, and the few girls there didn’t stop behind her and also hit her.

“Ouch! It hurts!”

Updates by vip novel. com

The five girls had a small traffic accident at the door of the karaoke room.

Fortunately, no one died.

An Shui held her head and cursed in pain. “Zhong Cui! What are you doing? Stop talking! You hit me! It hurts so much! You almost knocked me out!”

Any other time, Zhong Cui would definitely have replied that there was no brain matter in her head, but an endless sea of water!

However, this clearly showed that the focus was not on An Shui. After all, she was a complete idiot!

Zhong Cui stared blankly in the direction of the sofa.

Her thoughts were exactly the same as the thoughts of the other students in the karaoke room. No one had the time to pay attention to the small traffic accident outside the door!

“Zhong Cui, I’m talking to you. Why are you ignoring me? What are you looking at?!”

An Shui, who was flustered, reached out to pull Zhong Cui.

The force was so strong that Zhong Cui’s wrist turned red. Her entire body turned to the right, but she quickly moved back to her original position. Meanwhile, Zhong Cui’s gaze was fixed straight ahead.

“What? You keep looking like you’ve lost your soul! Have you gone crazy?”

An Shui frowned, feeling extremely impatient. She casually glanced in Zhong Cui’s direction. After taking just one glance, she could no longer move her gaze.