𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲. (𝐨𝐧𝐞)

"And I swear that I'm not thinkin' 'bout you all the time.

Just today, yesterday, every day, and tomorrow night"

Last Summer

"Conrad, I'm not doing this shit anymore," you said in frustration.

"Do what, Y/N? You have a part in this just as much as I do," he deadpanned.

"Yeah, Conrad, because I care for you."

"Well, maybe you shouldn't," he muttered.

"Fine."

It had been a while since you last spoke with Conrad Fisher at the debutante ball. Frankly, it bothered you what happened the last time you saw each other. You came back to Cousins after visiting colleges for your older sister expecting to talk to Conrad again but no. He was wrapped around Nicole and pushed you to the side.

You couldn't believe how much of a hypocrite he had become. After saying a lot of shit on debutante balls and how the girls that did them were sheep, he was escorting one of those girls. It was your sister's year to be a big sister to one of the girls so your family took attendance at the ball. Your heart felt like it split into two seeing Conrad Fisher be announced as an escort.

Before leaving to go visit colleges, you and Conrad had an argument over him not being ready for a relationship but he wanted the things it came with. Conrad Fisher took your heart from a young age from his charming blue eyes to his alluring personality. You and Conrad started a friend-with-benefits situation at the beginning of the summer with you thinking that this would be enough for you. But it never was.