𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐡. (𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫)

You woke up with the sun in your eyes and to your side was Conrad Fisher. You didn't know how long you two stayed on the beach, but it was now morning and surely everyone would be waking up soon. You sat up slightly leaning back on your elbows taking in the view in front of you as you hear soft waves crashing. It was beautiful and something you would always enjoy seeing.

Conrad was still asleep curled towards you. He was definitely a sight to see. His messy hair and parted lips. You couldn't believe what happened the night before. Quite frankly you're still trying to convince yourself it was real. It was the night you and Conrad finally admitted long-awaited feelings to each other. It felt surreal.

"Con, wake up," you said shaking his shoulder softly.

"Hmm?"

"Conrad, come on, everyone will be awake soon. Let's head back," you say gathering your things together.

"I don't know, how about a muffin run?" he grinned pulling you down onto his lap. His arms wrapped around your waist and he buried his face into your neck.

"I'm up for that," you said as you brought your hand up to play with his hair.

"Maybe a kiss first," he whispered as he brought his head back up to meet your eyes.

"Con, we need to hurry up," you blushed, looking towards the water.

"Just a quick one," he said grabbing your chin and gently placing his lips on yours.

"Okay, let's go," you said as you pulled back.

"Maybe another one for good luck, you know?" he smirked.

As you and Conrad walked into the bakery hand in hand, it felt so natural being together.

"You two make a beautiful couple!" the older lady at the register spoke to us while he picked what we wanted.