𝖠𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋'𝗌 𝖭𝗈𝗍𝖾

Dear Readers,

I am so grateful and excited to share this story with you, readers, as I commit these feelings to paper. It has been a challenging and joyful journey to write this book, and I genuinely hope it offers you some escape, some introspection, and perhaps even a little touch of inspiration.

The genesis of this story came from a single, vivid dream that lingered in my mind long after I read a few books. Characters surfaced and a story started to take shape from that spark. You will meet people in the pages that follow who, in one way or another, capture the nuances of the human experience: our victories, our setbacks, and the complex web of relationships that mold our lives.

In the book, one of the characters is selectively mute. The purpose of my work is to raise awareness about such people. I would appreciate it if you would let me know if any information seems incorrect to you as a selectively mute person or if you have been in contact with such a person.

I cordially encourage you to set out on this adventure with an open mind and heart. May the words within these pages take you on a journey to unfamiliar places, evoke feelings within you, and ultimately provide a little escape from the trials of daily life.

Your presence enriches the voyage!

Warm regards,

Asm

Copyright © 2023 by asmwrites_

Asm, the author, has intellectual property rights to 'Nyx'.

All rights reserved. It is strictly prohibited to reproduce, distribute, or transmit any part of this publication electronically or mechanically without the prior permission of the writer.

This book is my work. Any form of copying of the text is prohibited. The book is copyrighted. Characters and situations are all fictitious. It is entirely coincidental if there is a similarity to actual individuals.

All images belong to their respective owners, credit goes to them. Only the edits belong to me.