𝖠 𝖯𝗈𝖾𝗍𝗋𝗒

Everyone deep in their sleep, in their ideal world but for some people sleeping is just a task, a task they have to do because they have to survive

Everyone deep in their sleep, in their ideal world but for some people sleeping is just a task, a task they have to do because they have to survive. A task which brings back the worst monsters, which are locked down somewhere in their hearts or brains.

As the steady patter of raindrops could be heard upon the window in the early morning of mid–of November, it wakes Emma up, with a hazy mind and a yawn escaping her lips, she rises from her bed and heads towards the large window covered with creamy brown colored curtains.

The room was filled with utter quietness and the smell of the wet earth; the pattering of the rain could be heard from the other end of the room. Emma was pressed against the window watching the drops of rain falling from the sky making her smile. She gives a look to her friends who are deep in their sleep, Wondering how strong all of them are. She felt closest to Nyx, She has always been different. She has always been quiet, Minding her own business.

When Nyx came here, she was a really different kid in every aspect. She was never on the same page as the people around her, sometimes ahead, sometimes behind, always in a different chapter, sometimes even in a completely different book.

She started walking towards the washroom, knowing that if she watched the drops of rain falling from the sky for any longer, she would want to keep watching them.

Five minutes after she went to the washroom, the door to their dorm opened. A young maid stepped out into the light. Her eyes roaming here and there with a crease on her forehead, looking for something. Something really valuable for someone.

She spotted a young brunette laying on the bed, her smooth brown hair spread across her pillow. Her cheeks and nose were red giving an indication of her having a cold after her last night's adventure.

The young maid tiptoed towards Nyx keeping in check to not wake anyone up, as if anyone would wake up she would be doomed.

She took out a zip lock bag with the sign warning on it, and a pair of gloves. Putting on the gloves as instructed by the forensic doctor she proceeded to the drawer next to Nyx's bed and took out her hairbrush. As she found it she proceeded to take out the hair strands tangled in the hair brush and put the hair strands safely in the zip lock bag.

As she did her job, she tiptoed out of the room and a sigh escaped her lips, but what she didn't know was a pair of eyes were watching her intently.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon entering the room, the maid announced, "I brought it according to your instructions." She regretted saying it to loud as she felt very intimidated by the attention she was receiving from the three pairs of eyes in the room.

"Alright, Mr. Ernesto the result will be here within one-two days, as you want them as soon as possible." With That the Doctor and the Nurse exited the room.