✔︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆; 𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔

Scottie's POV

Scottie's POV

"Jere, I don't wanna do this," I tell him while he finishes buckling my helmet in.

"Scotts Don't worry." He replies while cupping my face.

I gaze into his eyes when he says this.

"I'll hold onto the cycle the entire time." He reassures me.

I hold out my pinky "Promise you won't let go?"

He wraps his finger around mine " I will never let you go Angel."

I snap out of my thoughts to Shayla snapping her fingers. She has a cute floral pink top with blue Bermuda shorts on.

"I asked you if this looked cute for tonight?"

"Shay when has anything you've worn not hit the mark," I reply. She jumps on the bed next to me.

"Are you okay clover?" Shayla asks me.

"I found one!" I exclaim frantically waving my hand in front of Shayla, and she grins.

"Only the luckiest people find a four-leaved clover Scottie!" Shayla exclaims. We were out in the park searching for four-leaved clovers as it was a part of our summer bucket list.

"I'm gonna call you clover from now on!" as we fall into a fit of giggles after.

"Why wouldn't I be okay, shay" I reply while mustering up a smile and rolling over to lay on my stomach.

"I have to go home for dinner now but I'll see you tonight?" I question and she gives me a look while replying.

"Of course, you'll see me. When have I ever missed a party and maybe we'll even find someone to help you get over Mr Jeremiah fisher " I chuckle when she responds.

"I was never hung up on him to get over him shay," I tell her while rolling my eyes.

"Keep telling yourself that, Clover," Shayla says

"Okay then I'll see you tonight" I get up and hug her while picking up my phone and making my way downstairs. I plug in my earphones and begin walking home. It wasn't a long walk, as Susannah's and Shayla's houses were only 10 mins away from each other.

It's almost dinner time; I walk towards the dining room to see mum and Susannah setting up the table when I reach home.

"Hey guys, do you need any help?" I ask