✔︎𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙: 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍

Scottie's POVBelly and I were seated on her bed while she looked lost in thought

Scottie's POV
Belly and I were seated on her bed while she looked lost in thought. I wanted to ask her about the sudden change in her mood but decided against it and chose to wait until she spoke.
"I'm over Conrad." She blurts out and my eyes widen. She's never admitted her love for the older fisher brother out in the open.

"Bells, what are you saying?" I ask her skeptically. Even though I'm not an expert in the love department I know love like that doesn't disappear overnight.

"I know he doesn't like me in the way I want him to and that he's already committed to Nicole. It still hurts but I need to move on" Belly says.

I internally scoff when she says committed to Nicole, Conrad's basically a clown juggling his feelings for both Belly and Nicole while hoping he doesn't hurt one of them in the process.
"Bells, I'll be by your side no matter who you choose and if you and Conrad are meant to be you'll find your way back to each other," I tell her with a sad smile.

"I know I haven't asked you in a while but are you okay?" Belly asks me. "I know it's been tough with what happened last year. But just know I'm here for you?"

I smile sadly and say "I'm fine Bells. I just want to move on." I clear my throat and change the topic.

"What about Cam? I heard from a little birdie that you snuck off from our table to talk to him?" I ask her with an excited look.

She smiles when I mention him "Cam's really sweet and we have a lot in common and..he asked me out"

My eyes widen and I exclaim "When did this happen?! Why didn't you tell me sooner? When is the date?"

She asks me to calm down and I reluctantly agree while she mumbles "Today."

I look at her and say "Well why aren't we getting ready then? Let's go!" I exclaim while pushing her toward the closet.

"God I hope I make it out alive" Belly mumbles

I sat on the bed next to Susannah while Belly applied some lipstick.

"Never thought I'd see the day where she picked up lipstick" " willingly might I add," I said out loud as Susannah smiled, Mum walked in as I got up.

"You look nice, hun," Mum says smiling.

"I can't believe crop tops are back, remember how I thought I was such hot shit in that baby tee I wore freshman year?" Susannah said while giggling.