𝐈𝐕

A pair of prison officers marched along the cat-walk on the middle floor of the building

A pair of prison officers marched along the cat-walk on the middle floor of the building. Marching rather like soldiers, than prison officers to the end of the corridor. Towards the cell containing the worst reckless driver in the world. He was both a nightmare and a legend.

Every police officer dreamed to be the one who banged him up. Whoever caught him were in for a promising retirement. The driver - chauffeur, as the man himself prefered - was a rascel to catch. With his luck, and tallents on the road. But also because he had allies in the form of truck drivers.

It was always certain that whatever job - which was mostly a delivery or some kind of bet - he did. There'd always be a police car on his tail. The truck drivers were always happy to lend a hand when he was close to being cornered. He was the real life Bandit. Although, he often wished he was the Snowman, in a big truck. Being a gient of the road, rather than a tiny bug.

Inside a male figure lay lazily on the top bunk, a battered copy of the Sun folded in his hands. His long legs crossed over each other. The cell around him was small, dusty
and dark. Bared windows denied his possible escape. A fist bounded on the door before a voice called out "Salvatore!"

The newspaper thrusted to the male's lap in frustration, revealing a handsome pale skinned blonde, who's blue orbs shined with slight anger. Not particularly relishing in the fact he was being disturbed. The Sun was disregarded on the bed before he rolled on to his feet.

A scowl on his face. He lifted his head. The door opened. Two very unhappy coppers stood with glares. One of them spoke, telling him that his bail had been payed. Before they ecsorted him out of his miserable cell.

Matthew sat in the waiting area of the station. After handing Rebekah back to her brother. He'd decided to take a break from Mystic Falls. And following much thought, he had decided that he was going to make the situation easier for himself. As a total, there were three scoundrels that he needed to keep his eye on. So, he figured he'd gather them all in the same place.

________________

Damon didn't feel as confident as his body protrayed. His big brother had vanished - he wasn't sure whether it was a good thing or not. Or that Klaus hadn't kiddnapped him because they kept Rebekah from him. To add to his pile of doubts was: Elijah. The middle Salvatore brother wasn't sure if undaggering the suited original was a good idea or not.

Stefan glanced at his brother, who was visibly twitching. He raised a brow "Scared?"

Damon's features iced up. He threw a glare at his little brother before knocking on the door "I'm just wondering where our brother is."

Stefan snorted, nodding slightly "Oh, you know our brother, Damon. Matthew doesn't care about us. Who needs him, anyway? He's more stuck up then Elijah."