𝐕𝐈𝐈

Sid observed his knew founded friend with furrowed brows, a blank yet attentive expression as she spoke with her brother on her phone, noting how her expression shifted from to annoyed to shocked

Sid observed his knew founded friend with furrowed brows, a blank yet attentive expression as she spoke with her brother on her phone, noting how her expression shifted from to annoyed to shocked. The blonde haired Salvatore, propped his elbows on the bonnet of the race car. After discussing their shared hatred for Elena Gilbert, and her gang of idiots. They begun to share their hobbies, interests and life experiences with one another, when Rebekah's phone rang. Sidney had discovered that the original sister, liked to shop and was quite the romantic, and she was an advocate for the freedom of women, - something he quite agreed with. In turn, Rebekah found that the youngest Salvatore was a thrill seeker, a lover of vehicles - racing cars and was a little bit of a spiv - very much quite the spiv. However, little did she - or anyone of Mystic Fall, or even Damon and Stefan knew - that was only the icy surface of the mystery which was Sidney and Matthew Salvatore.

Sidney knew - held an educated assumption that everybody feared his father, - not that he blamed them. Afterall, Matthew had been good friends with David Stirling and Paddy Mayne themselves, and had been Stirling's third-in-command and later Mayne's second-in-command. Both he and Sidney himself had been in one of the world's most infamous army regiments ; the SAS. Also, they'd done their fair share of damage during their lives. The second world war held both a happy but horrible memories for his father, more so than Sidney, himself. The war was the reason why Matthew was so determined to survive, and regarded everybody - aside from his son - as the enemy most of the time, - it was a habit he'd observed from Paddy, and had taken on. Also, it was the root of his hatred for the Germans. Even as the world moved on, and slowly forgave Germany. Matthew never did. He just couldn't forgive them for what they did to him. Not only had they taken his comrades from him, broken his friend, they changed him. Body and mind. 

Sidney could remember the times when he heard his father get up in the middle of the night, and peer into his room from a crack of the door, before retreating down stairs, to drink himself to sleep. He remembered the first time Matthew got into a fight with a supernatural creature for the first time since the war. The strength, the speed and the enchanced healing, it was far greater than a nine hundred year old vampire, despite Matthew being only a hundred and eighty-one years old. Perhaps that was why, he'd become so overprotective of his father. He knew his father had an very reckless temper, like his uncle Damon, but he hid it under a calculated and reserved persona. Sidney attempted to follow his father's example, and only allow his temper and bloodlust to rule him only when his current circumstances deemed fit. However, like Damon, he had very little control - well he thought so. The young Salvatore shook himself, dragging his focus to the present "What's wrong?"

"Elijah's trapped Elena in the caves we used to used to hid in as children." Rebekah announced, causing his frown to deepen, his eyebrows furrowing "Apparently, he's on his way to negotiate the terms of her release with Damon and Stefan.''

Sidney snored with amusement, raising his eyebrows to his hairline with a sarcastic smirk "Like those two would be sensible about such a negotiation, he won't get very far with whatever goal he's reaching for. He should being seeking dad, he would set him straight and everybody will be happy."