PROLOGUE

A long time ago, when humans and non-human worlds had not yet split, the battle between two completely different races arise. The war between Demons and Gods began as the other people who's not from their race got caught up in the middle of it.

As the war continued, the humans and non-humans were forced to pick a side. A decision which will determine their survival within the never-ending bloodshed between two races that they were never apart of.

With the Gods acquiring new allies to their side, the Demon clan created an elite force that would take down their accursed enemies. Determined to win the war, the Demon King split his authority into half and eventually distributing it to the chosen group.

This elite force is comprised with ten powerful demons.

And they are called

The Ten Commandments

The Ten Commandments is the group of allegedly strongest warriors of the Demon Clan. Each member of the group has a unique power gifted to them by the Demon King. The unique ability is known as a 'commandment', which makes them representatives of the Demon Clan. Their ranks ascends from ten—their weakest— to one—their strongest based on their power.

When the Demon King took control of the Demon Realm, the Ten Commandments were created. Half of his power is given to his servants. He decides to give it to ten demon servants rather than one person because it puts a risk to his position as king. The Coffin of Eternal Darkness seals the Ten Commandments and demon race.

Commandment of Truth

Commandment of Selflessness

Commandment of Faith

Commandment of Pacifism

Commandment of Repose

Commandment of Purity

Commandment of Reticence

Commandment of Patience

Commandment of Love

Commandment of Piety

However, out of all The Ten Commandments representatives, one girl from their clan stood out the most. The girl had an exceptional talent of being the strongest of the strongest out of all the Demon Clan, as she was the leader of The Ten Commandments and the Demon Kings loyal attendant.

Many have certainly asked for information about this girl, however, no one can truly say anything about her, as her identity remained a secret even to the Demon clan. The only people who have seen her are the Demon King and The Ten Commandment, other than that, the only thing Demons can describe about her is her unparalleled beauty.

However, the true answer lies on the question

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Who is she?