CHAPTER 3: Camelot

Azalea looked around her, the green fields of grass from far and wide could be seen everywhere around her as she flew through the area. The warm breeze hit her face; the girl slightly grinned as she flew through the clouds with a few birds next to her.

"Athena, check for nearby city around the premises" She thought.

{Scanning....}

{Nearby City Searching Success!}

[There is a kingdom called Camelot a few miles away to the south. I detect an abnormal surge of magical powers at that location]

"Camelot huh. Let's see if we can see something interesting there" She muttered as a smirk appeared from her lips.

[If you desire to go there, I suggest you carry a disguise as well as conceal your power level, hence you won't get to be noticed by anyone, Master]

"Very well. Athena Administer System Command: Form Concealment"

{Processing Figure Alteration...}

{Processing Complete!}

{Face Transformation in Progress}

As the young blonde girl flew to the sky, her hair, eyes and even her clothing changed as her appearance now looked more like of a holy knight rather than a demon. Her eyes are now blue, appearing like those of a gem sapphire with her hair now turned brown, similar to the color of her hair from her previous life as she now sports a white mantle and a silver gauntlet.

The sound of a flock of birds scurrying away immediately caught the girl's attention, her eyes now darting below her as she spots a huge stone-like creature looming over to what seems to be the kingdom of Camelot.

"I see, so even the Albion have also been woken up after the seal broke" Azalea mumbled, her body immediately maneuvered down as she made her way to the side without getting seen by the kingdom knights.

As she made her way towards the parapet, her feet slowly touched the ground as she managed to hear the other knights call out a name.

"King Arthur!"

They shouted, her attention immediately drifting towards the young boy, who was wearing a white cape and a full body gold metal suit that stood a few feet away from her. He drew his sword and pointed it at the giant demon as it slowly gained contact with their wall.

"Be ready to counter that mysterious giant!" The orange-haired boy yelled as his men started to prepare for any attack that the giant creature might strike to them.

"Athena, show me his stats"

[Yes, Master]

_________

[ Character Profile ]

Name: Arthur Pendragon

Race: Human

Strength: 900

Magic: 1,000 (locked)

Spirit: 1,500

Total: 3,400

—————

"I see, the Arthur in this world is quite different from the Arthur from my old universe" Azalea mumbled, her eyes slightly shocked upon seeing Arthur's locked power level. "So, this is not his full power? Intriguing"

"King Arthur! Up in the sky!" One of the knights yelled, pointing towards the sky making everyone turn, including Azalea above them.

The brown-haired girl's lips curled up into a grin, her gaze not leaving the Giant Pig flying through the sky with a tiny hat-like house built on top of it. Her trail of vision cleared, her eyes instantly catching five people boarding the Giant pig as her focus only remained at a certain blonde-haired boy among them. Her lips uttering the name.