CHAPTER 2: The Ten Commandments

In a dark cave, a circular relic that contains four fragments, each representing one of the four clans with the Dragon Handle placed in the center lied on the ground as blood splattered to its middle. A man ash-skinned with dark wings and horn protruding out of his head can be heard chanting in an unknown language. His yellow eyes glow as black veins pop above and below them. He raised his hand and chanted:

"From the valley of eternity, from the other side of oblivion. From infinite slumber, disappear purified curse!"

Upon uttering the last words, a powerful shockwave of demon energy spread from around the place, even reaching those kingdoms who are far away from the site as tremors came along with it. The ash-haired man collapsed as his outer skin disintegrated from the dark light.

As this happened, another man with a long burgundy hair that reaches up to his shoulder, with a short beard. His demonic black eyes were dull with a curved demon mark across his left eye as he stood smiling at the man in front of him.

"Drey....fus?" The man weakly uttered as his eyes tried stay open for longer.

"You did well. The ritual is complete" The burgundy man said, his dull eyes boring down onto his.

"You....those eyes, and that pattern"

Dreyfus smirked as he folded his arms over his chest "As thanks for your usefulness, I'll allow you to live. It's also what this man asked me to do" He stated as the ash-haired man weakly stood up from the ground, his eyes still not leaving Dreyfuss "You're free to go wherever you like"

"Dreyfus, what are you talking about—Aghkk!" The man didn't have the time to finish what he was saying and froze in place as he felt immense and powerful aura coming from behind him. His eyes fully widened as he trembled in fear of even thinking of turning to see what's behind him. "W-what is this.....abnormal presence I'm sensing?"

His body began to sweat, his lips slightly quivering as Dreyfus's calm expression remained. His smirk grew wider as he finally reunited with the beings in front of him.

"It's been 3,000 years, my brethren"

With a slight courage, the ash-haired man took a side glance as his eyes caught up with, what appears to be eleven formidable demons. Each one giving off an immense dark vibe around them, but only a certain blonde-haired girl managed to make his bones curdle from the immense pressure.

"Three thousand years, huh? Please tell me hes still alive...." A sinister voice trailed off, making his eyes grew even wider than before.

"This voice belongs to...."

The ash-haired man glanced to his side once again, noticing a short yet muscular young man. His hair is spikey black and grows counterclockwise as his right eye has a distinctive demon mark.

"That Meliodas"

ꨄꨄꨄ

A tall, wavy blonde-haired girl stood at the corner, resting her body onto a thick green tentacle surrounding the boy beside her as her lips pursed into a smile upon seeing the outside world once again. The girl had a long, wavy blonde hair that extended past her waist with soft bangs that framed her face and rose-colored eyes. She had a slim, voluptuous figure with long, willowy limbs. Her beauty is described to be stunning, resembling that of a fairy.

However, with her appearance being like that, others often think if she's a fairy rather than a demon but these questions are always ignored by her and sometimes even giving the same response of giving them a smile.

{System Launching...}

{13%.....67%.....90%....100%}

{Launching complete!}