CHAPTER 4: The Truth

Arthur smiled, his face plastered with innocence, almost making Azalea guilty for taking advantage for his lack of judgment. The brown-haired girl smiled, making her way toward the group as she interacted with them. They all smiled and laughed, with Azalea giving a side glance to Elizabeth who appears to be gazing at Meliodas with a smile.

However, their fun was short live as their attentions fully turned above the clouds, hearing a slight rumble of thunder coming from the north side of the wall.

"Distant thunder?" Slader questioned, their eyes now gazing above the sky.

"I don't think so. I'm not seeing any rain clouds."

[Master! I'm sensing an overwhelming amount of Demonic Energy a few kilometers away from the kingdom. He seems to be gaining towards the kingdom at high-speed]

Azalea sighed as she rubs the bridge of her nose in slight annoyance "They just couldn't go one day without causing any trouble."

And as they were about to question the weather, sound of heavy feet stomping the ground boomed the area as Merlin, Diane, Arthur and Meliodas had their eyes widened in shock.

A strange person pierced through the clouds, hitting the ground in front of them with a loud thud as it breaks from the heavy impact, sending the others away from the area. A thick dust clouded the area, with Merlin standing in front of Arthur to protect him from being blown away as so did Azalea.

"Merlin! Iris!"

Meliodas immediately rushed to their side, holding Elizabeth to the other as he and Azalea looked at each other as if thinking of the same thing and nodded in acknowledgment.

"Seventy-two steps, eh?" A raspy voice said, his tone laced with disappointment as if not contented with the numbers he had just counted upon arriving to the kingdom.

"C-Captain, is this...."

Azalea's eyes slightly narrowed, sternly gazing Galand who's eyes were only focused on a certain blonde-haired boy. And seeing that even an old member of the Ten Commandments like Galand couldn't notice Azalea's appearance is quite amusing for the girl to see as her nonexistent power which was thoroughly suppressed upon her arrival was well concealed.

"I thought it would only take me seventy steps to get here, but I guess I'm out of practice after 3,000 years" Galand added as he placed his fingers to his metal beard and eerily laughed.

"You're....Galand of the Ten Commandments!" Meliodas yelled, placing his sword up front as they all put up a stance and prepare themselves for an unexpected fight from the red metal old man.

"It's been a while, Meliodas. Just I thought, it's you, eh?" Galand laughed, almost as if hysterical, then stared back at Meliodas with an overwhelming presence. "To think that after all this time, you'd still be in that form."

Diane stepped back in fear, her legs slightly trembling as she stares at Galand in disbelief "How... how can there be a monster like this in the world?"

"Oh, how you wound me, Diane" Azalea thought blankly, her gaze still not leaving Galand as he moves closer to them.

"Merlin, it seems that my magical eye is broken" Hawk said, both Merlin and Arthur turning their attention to the pig as their brows furrowed in confusion.

"What?"

"I mean, this can't be right, can it? A power level of 26,000?" The pig once again questioned as he tried to understand what made the old man's power this high.

ꨄꨄꨄ

Azalea watched as Galand made his way towards them. The other knights of Camelot tremble in fear after hearing the metal man's power level which goes beyond their current levels. Loud stomps of Galand's metal boots and chest thumping were the only things that could be heard by them as the others immediately thought of evacuating the citizens of the area before anything happened.