Chapter 42: Alola Crisis Arc Part II - The Ultimate Bond

Hello again everyone! I'm SO sorry I haven't been updating, work and other stuff continues to get in the way. It's also been a while because this is one of the most important chapters of the story, and I want this arc to be the pinnacle of this story, so in order to do that, I really need to take my time writing them. Before I go and let you finally read I just wanted to let you know more about this arc. This arc will be in five parts, and parts two-four will happen concurrently. Well, that's all for now, enjoy part two!

Storm clouds continued to cover Alola. Residents were being led into shelters by the Alolan gang. The Kahunas were fighting off some Team Rainbow Rocket members how had broken off from the main group. Burnet made her way towards Aether Paradise with Rotom accompanying her. On the small island they were on, Ash and Serena readied themselves for Jack and Giovanni to attack.

"Ready for a beating Ash? It's been a while since the last one hasn't it" Jack said.

Ash scowled. "Your threats don't scare me anymore!"

Jack readied a Poke Ball. "Are you sure about that?"

Jack threw the ball in the air, and a Blastoise appeared. It looked at Ash with excitement.

"I'm not the only one who's been looking forward to beating you again" Jack grinned.

Ash flinched. He remembered all the times Blastoise fired Hydro Pumps at him, just because it was bored. Nevertheless, he reached for his Poke Balls. He threw them into the air, and soon Passimian, Lycanroc, Silvally and Mimikyu appeared beside him. They all looked furious and were ready to beat him to a pulp.

"Time for your own beating you son of a bitch" Passimian said while cracking her fingers.

"I'm gonna crush you into the ground bastard" Lycanroc growled.

"Those who have hurt Ash will receive the ultimate punishment" Silvally said.

"I'll send you to hell myself you jerk" Mimikyu said as she readied her ghostly claws.

"Passimian Shadow Ball! Lycanroc Stone Edge! Silvally Ice Beam! Mimikyu Moonblast!" Ash called out.

The four fired off their attacks. Blastoise managed to dodge the Ice Beam and Stone Edge, but by doing so was struck by Shadow Ball and Moonblast. It was pushed back but remained on its feet.

'Time for some close quarters' Ash thought. "Passimian Brick Break! Lycanroc Fire Fang! Silvally Dragon Claw! Mimikyu Shadow Claw!"

The four took off towards Blastoise and readied their attacks. Lycanroc jumped as his mouth was engulfed in fire. Passimian readied her now glowing fist. Silvally and Mimikyu joined together and powered up their respective claws.

"Rapid Spin" Jack ordered.

Blastoise started to spin at high speeds. It deflected all of the attacks, pushing them back.

Serena was ready to help her boyfriend. She reached for her Poke Balls.

"Your fight is with me" Giovanni called.

Serena turned her head towards him. She scowled as she grabbed her Poke Balls.

"Have it your way" Serena said with a little venom in her voice.

She crossed her arms and released Pancham and Kartana. (You know that scene from the latest opening of Journeys where Ash releases his team? Picture Serena doing that here)

"Pancham Dark Pulse! Kartana Flash Cannon!"

The two fired off their attacks.

"Power Gem" Giovanni countered.