Chapter 82: The Very Best, Like No One Ever Was

Hello hello hello!!! I am back with part II of Ash vs Leon! This will be the conclusion of the fight as well. I'll do my best to make it as memorable as I can. Stick around till the end, as I'll reveal a little info about the next chapter. So enjoy the chapter now! (Video is also mine (check out the rest of the series too))

Leon's Charizard let out a mighty roar as it got ready. Dracovish stomped on the ground as he got ready.

"Charge in with Fishious Rend!" Ash said.

Dracovish ran forward as his jaws glowed blue.

"Use Scale Shot!" Leon said.

Charizard fired multiple scales towards Dracovish.

"Keep going!" Ash said.

Dracovish chomped down at all the scales before they hit him. He readied his jaw again.

"Thunder Punch!" Leon said with a punch.

Charizard readied it's fist. Dracovish bit down on Charizard, however he bit down on the Thunder Punch fist. He cried out in pain and immediately let go.

"Scale Shot!" Leon said.

Charizard attacked again, this time hitting Dracovish with all the scales.

"Dracovish!" Ash called out.

Dracovish fell backwards, landing on his back. He didn't get back up.

"Dracovish is unable to battle, Charizard wins!" Gloria declared.

"And Dracovish falls! But it made one heck of an impact!" The announcer said.

Before Ash could react, Cinderace and Latias raced towards Dracovish. Once they got up to him, they pulled him up and Latias held him in her arms. Ash and the boys made it to them soon after. Dracovish slowly started to open his eyes.

"Hey buddy, how are you feeling?" Ash asked.

"Hungry...are there any pancakes?" He asked tiredly.

"Not here but, we'll get you some later okay?" Ash said.

"Okay...I can't wait..." he said.

Cinderace looked at him with sadness. Dracovish noticed and looked at her.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

Cinderace finally noticed that she was actually crying. "I'm sorry...it's just that I..."

"Don't cry...it's not good to cry when you're sad..." he said.

Cinderace looked at him with surprise. "But I am sad...because of how I've treated you since we met..."

Dracovish was surprised and confused.

"I shouldn't have said all those mean things...I should've taken more time to know you more...I'm sorry..." she said through her tears.

There was brief silence at first.

"I never cared about that" he said. Everyone looked at him with surprise. "Cause you're my friend..." he said with a smile.

Cinderace was shocked at first. It quickly turned into a smile.

"Best friend" she said.

Dracovish smiled happily. He finally looked up at Latias.

"Since she's my best friend now, does that now make you my girlfriend?" He asked innocently.

Latias blushed hard. She was speechless at first. She suddenly sat him fully up. She faced him, her facial expression looking serious.