Chapter 86: Ash's & Serena's Home

Hi there! I'm back to bring you all the next chapter! Now that the Aim to be a Pokemon Master arc is done, the story is almost done as well. Don't worry, this isn't the last chapter, there's still things I want to do before I consider this story complete. This chapter is kinda like a chapter with not much going on. It might even be a short chapter, who knows, I think you all know how I operate by now. I'll talk about the next chapter at the end, so go enjoy this one for the time being.

"Fall back towards those big rocks!" Inteleon yelled.

Inteleon, Decidueye, Pancham and Lucario were running in a forested area from a huge wave of attacks from wild Pokemon. They dove behind a large row of rocks as the attacks barely missed them.

"How did we get into this situation?!" Lucario yelled as he threw an Aura Sphere towards the wild Pokemon.

"Beats me! But I bet Decidueye knows!" Inteleon yelled as he fired a Snipe Shot.

"You're the one who shot first!" Decidueye yelled back as he fired a Spirit Shackle.

"YOU told us to shoot!" Inteleon yelled.

"I meant shoot like 'damn!', not shoot like 'SHOOT'!" Decidueye yelled.

"Well, regardless, now we're stuck here!" Inteleon yelled.

Decidueye and Inteleon decided to stop arguing for the time being. Lucario saw Pancham ducking behind cover. He looked and saw a spot off to the right that could be used to blindside their attackers.

"Ok, Pancham, I know we're pinned down right now, but I'm gonna need you to flank to the right, establish an attacking position at that vantage point over there and hold it until further notice!" Lucario said as he pointed towards the spot.

"I barely understood any of that" Pancham said.

"Just go over to that big rock and fire your attacks at them!" Lucario said.

"Over there? Yeah I don't think so" Pancham said as he looked at where Lucario was pointing.

"We don't have time to discuss this!" Lucario said.

"No time for you. You get to hang out here with Owl Hood and Fancy Finger Guns and shoot in the breeze. Meanwhile I'm going out there, eating an OP attack sandwich" Pancham said.

"Pancham, we're gonna give you covering fire!" Lucario said.

"Covering fire? Unless that means you're gonna build some giant plot armor wall between me and where that vantage point is, I think you need to come up with a better plan, preferably one where I won't get hit" Pancham said.

"I guess I can do that. Oh wait, do you mean on your body?" Lucario said.

"Dammit! They're closing in! Everyone get ready to move!" Inteleon said.

They all got ready to move, however they suddenly heard loud noises from where the attackers were. The attacks ceased as well. The boys looked up and saw Dracovish, Latias, Cinderace and Lilligant standing over the defeated enemies.

"Another forest rescue to start the morning! I guess it's all wood!" Dracovish said confidently.

"Just-, no" Cinderace said as she looked at him with annoyance .