001

Keys jingled as the front door to your home was opened. Signaling to you that your husbands were home.

You immediately took off your apron and went to greet the two.

"Welcome home!" You said watching them put on their house shoes. Both their faces lit up upon seeing you.

Izuku lifted you up off the ground and kissed your cheek while you giggled. "Hello beautiful!" He set you down. "How was your day?"

"It was great as always~ How was your day?"

"It got better the moment I seen your gorgeous face!"

"Awe, you're such a sweetheart" You gave him a kiss then sent him off to clean himself.

Once he began walking away Katsuki attached himself onto you and pecked your lips. "You smell good."

"I'm pretty sure you're just smelling dinner."

"Nah. Dinner smells great, but you smell even better" He tickled your sides a bit.

"Ahaha! Katsuki- stop!" You laughed.

"Haha! Alright. After we freshen up, we'll join you."

"Okay!" You kissed the corner of his lips and let him go upstairs.

~•○~

"Huh?! Come on Kacchan, it's my day!" Izuku whined, standing in front of the couch.

"I don't give a fuck, I got here first." Katsuki buried his head in your breasts and held his arms around your stomach tighter.

"N/n, tell him it's my turn!"

"Come on Suki, you already know it's his turn."

"I don't want to.."

"If you don't let him get his day, he gets me a whole week."

"Nevermind, I'll wait-!"

"No the fuck you don't!" The blonde immediately got up off of you and stood up. "Ain't no way in hell I'm letting you have a whole week with N/n to yourself." He huffed.

"Damnit.." Izuku pouted but went to cuddle with you anyway, you sat up, letting Katsuki sit behind you. When he was seated you rested your head on his lap.

You rolled your eyes at your husbands. "I swear, you two are like children." You took Izuku in your arms and started rubbing his scalp while he laid his head in your tits.

The two always use to argue over the fact that the other always gets to cuddle with you, and as you can see they still do, so you decided on making them take turns each day.

Even after being married for four years they still can't seem to get along most of the time when it came to you.

You all lived in a nice sized house, it wasn't too big but it sure as hell wasn't small.

Katsuki and Izuku love to do anything in order to keep you happy, from something as small as letting you paint their nails to something bigger, like spoiling you with anything and everything you want.

They just love you that much. And you love them just the same, if not more.
__________________________________________

Entry chapter, I, somewhat, have no idea what I'm going to do with this book but I'm writing down idea's as time goes on.
Future chapters will be longer, I just like to start off the book before putting my time into writing chapters.
Anyways, peace✌🏾

-JJ