011

"Alright children, you have everything ready?" You asked, looking back at your kids.

"Yes ma'am!" They shouted in sync.

"Then less get to moving! Everybody to the bus!"

"Yay!"

It had passed a week and a half already and here you and your kids were on your way to the zoo as promised, Along with Kimberly who transferred to your class a few days ago.

"Zebaras!"

"Lions!"

"Snapping turtle!"

"You look like a snapping turtle."

"Be nice everyone."

"Penguins!"

"Flamingos!"

"Alligators!" All of the children turned to the masculine voice. Staring blankly at the two men wearing baseball caps walking towards them.

"Oh. You're here." Elijah said looking the two men up and down.

"Mrs L/n, are they the guest you said were coming with us?" Mei tugged on your pants slightly.

"No, they're not.." You looked at the two with a raised brow, wondering why they were here. "Don't you two have hero work? Why are you here?"

"Yeah!"

"Leave!"

"Oui!"

"Wow tough crowd!" Izuku laughed it off but was silently crying on the inside. Unlike other kids their age, your children didn't like him. They didn't like Katsuki either but he wasn't too worried about that.

"Well, I originally planned to come with you on my own, so I called out of work. But this dumba-"

"Watch your mouth Katsuki."

"-Dummy, decided to follow after me." He said, ignoring the three kids punching and kicking his legs.

"Well there isn't enough room on the bus for you." Danny spoke before kicking Izuku in the shin. And damn, for a child that shit hurt.

"Oi! Stop hitting and kicking!" You told the children who immediately rushed back to the line, smiling and batting their eye lashes like they didn't do anything wrong. "And, I'm sure there is more than enough room on the bus-"

"HEY SIS!" A voice called out to you. You turned to see your younger brother running in the direction of your group. When he finally made it to you he hunched over, panting as he was out of breath. "I hope.. I'm not- late! The train was delayed!"

"Hehe, not at all! You're on time actually."

"Whew.. good. And you look really nice N/n!"

"Aw thank you Hachi!" You looked at the kids who just stood there before-

"MR HACHI!" All but one of the children ran up to your younger brother in excitement, some climbing on him and attaching themselves to his leg as he laughed.

"I didn't know you were coming with us!"

"Can I wear your glasses?!"

"Do you like lions or penguins?!"

"Pick me up- pick me up!"

"Look at my pink light up shoes! Aren't they pretty?"

"I finally got my quirk!"

"Look! My tooth fell out!"

You laughed at how excited the children were to see your brother while Izuku pouted. "Okay everyone onto the bus!"