002

You sat on the edge of the king sized bed after finally getting the boys to free you from their grasps and let you out of the bed.

It was around seven something in the morning and you had work in two hours. Huffing, you stood up and stretched letting out a sigh of satisfaction. You went over to the closet and took out your outfit for the day then went to take a shower.

About twenty minutes later you came back with a towel wrapped around your body. You saw that Izuku and Katsuki were still sound asleep so you continued being as quiet as you could.

You put on some lotion and massaged it into your S/c skin.

When you finished putting on your clothes you heard Katsuki's voice call out to you.

"N/n?"

You took your attention away from your hair and turned his way. "Oh, did I wake you?" He shook his head.

"Are you about to leave?" He stood up from the bed and slid on his slippers.

"In a little last than an hour, yeah."

"Hm. Is there anything specific you wanna eat?"

"You don't have to make me anything, you just woke up-"

"I know I don't have to, I want to. Now back to my question."

"In that case, anything you make is fine" You gave him a smile to which he gave you one in return then made his way downstairs.

~•○~

"Nooo!"

You sighed at the tired green haired male who had his arms wrapped around your leg with the rest of his body on the floor. "Come on Zu, I have to go"

"No! Call in sick and stay here with me~!" He whined, anime tears steaming from his eyes.

"Darling, I'll only be gone for a few hours.." You told him, sweatdropping.

"Noooo!"

"Katsuki, please?" You looked his way with pleading eyes. He complied immediately and peeled the big baby off of you, and onto his shoulder.

"Thank you."

"N/nnn!" Izuku reached out for you. You just held his face in your hands and gave him a kiss doing the same to Katsuki.

"I'll be back before you know it, so don't sulk so much!" You smiled and grabbed your keys before starting towards the front door. "I love you!"

"I love you more N/n~!"

"I love you too baby"

"Bye bye!" You waved before shutting the door and getting into the car Izuku got you. Then driving off to the kindergarten.

~○●~

"Remember to share the paint everyone!" You told the children that were finger painting.

"Mrs. L/n! Look!" Elijah, one of your students, ran up to you. "Look! I made a lion!" He showed you the paper in his small hands.

"Wow! It looks awesome Kim-san!"

"Thank you!"

"Do you need anymore paper?"

"Uhm.. yes!" You nodded. Setting down the spray bottle for your plants, you went to the storage closet and took out a few sheets of paper.

"Here you go!"

"Thank you"

"You are very welcome honey" He gave you a smile before going back over with the others.