Part 8

Next morning
(Jaden's Pov)

I think I only slept about 2 hours this night. I couldn't stop thinking about her.
I tried to text har but I didn't know what to say I'm really worried about her. She's coming home today and I can't wait. This morning I bought flowers for her and I also bought the Cinderella movie since it's her favourite. I'm picking her up from the airport and I'm taking Wanna and Jayla with me.

"Jaden are you coming? It's time for breakfast" I hear mom call.
"Oh and can you wake Daelo up?" She says and I get out of bed and into Daelo's room

"come on it's time for breakfast" I say
but it doesn't wake him. I walk closer to his bed

"come ooonn!!" I say and start tickling him.

He starts laughing and I tickle him even harder

"okay okay I'm awake!" He says while laughing.

"Get dressed y/n is coming today" I see his face light up
"I wil!!" He says

and I get out of his room and down the stairs.

"You bought flowers for her? Cute" mom said

while giving me THAT look. Well I have missed her so

"Aw that's cute Show her some love" she tells me and I nod while taking some cereal. Wanna and Jayla comes down the stairs.

"We already ate breakfast like 20 minutes ago"

jayla tells us and I finish up my breakfast and start getting ready.

We get out of the door and In the car.

"Are you nervous?" Jayla asks me.

"I mean it's been a little while since I last saw her and she's probably not feeling the best so yeah I guess" I say while twisting my rings.

We're at the airport and then I see her. She runs over to us and hugs Wanna and Jayla and after that she looks at me.

"I'm happy to see you " I say her and she hugs me.

We hugged about 40 seconds and I then break the hug and look down at her she's been crying. I can see it. I wipe the tears away from her cheeks and I can see she's trying not to cry.
"I love you " I say

and she starts crying of laughter and we hug again.

Almost the whole car ride home she was asleep on my shoulder. She hadn't been sleeping much but I totally understand her. It must have been really hard. Wanna and Jayla keep giving us THOSE looks. It's pretty annoying actually. We get inside and mom runs over and hugs y/n. "It's amazing to be back" she says and smiles. That smile really gives me butterflies.

We then hear someone run down the stairs. "DAELO!!" Y/n says and runs over to hug him. "I got you something!" She says and hands him a gift. And Daelo opens it. "OMG JORDANS? IVE ALWAYS WANTED THESE THANK YOU SO MUCH Y/N!!"
He says and she hugs him and walks up to me. I put my hand on her back. I love this girl so much gosh.

We go up to my room and i realized I forgot the flowers and the movie. "WAIT! You can't come in yet!" I say because they're laying on my bed.. " what you got a girlfriend to hide in there or something?" She says and I laugh. "No just wait a minute!" I say and then open the door with the flowers in my left hand and the Cinderella movie in my right. "You really didn't have to do this J" she said and gave me a hug. "Thank you so much" she said and we went into my room.

"It's okay if you don't wanna talk about this but why did she break up?" Y/n asked.  I looked kinda stressed. "Well  she didn't think the long distance would work out so yeah.." i told her with a shaky voice and teary eyes. "I guess i wasn't really good enough-"  I said but she stopped me "Don't you say that. I'm serious you are prefect" she said without even realizing what came out of my mouth. I looked surprised. "Well like the perfect best friend.." she said and i laughed "she is an idiot" i whisper not thinking he heard it. "Jep she is"  he looked kinda happy "You heard it?" She said and we both burst out laughing. "I'm serious! I never actually liked her!!" I said while laughing. "Well not a clever girl for breaking up with you!!" She said.

It suddenly got quiet. "Why don't you like her?" I asked her "Oh- oh.. I just kinda had uh- a weird feeling about herI guess?" She said nervously. If only she actually knew why. She suddenly moves closer. We both look at each other until someone bursts into the room. "there's dinner- oh sorry did I interrupt something?" Wanna says and we look at each other. "Nono of course not haha.." y/n says and we go out of the room. "Well thank you" I whisper to Wanna. He puts his hands up in the air in defense.

While we're eating dinner my mom asks us something "well... did y/n like the romantic gift?" Mom asks. "MOM! It was just a uh- welcome back gift!" She laughs at me. "Yes the gift was very nice I really liked it!"  Y/n said. "Mom where's dad?" I asked. "Oh probably out training or something" she says
"Should we Go up to Your room?"  y/n asks "yeah let's Watch cinderella!" I Said and we Went up to My room. The rest of the Night pretty much Was just us watching cinderella while eating popcorn, and shit takling people .

You know You Are My best friend right?-jaden Walton On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara